Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They're dumb questions. We've had ample of time to sign the right players and failed to do so, turning around now and asking who I'd sign instead after all this is stupid. Replacing shit with different shit still leaves you with shit.

So many of you still don't get Gus' recruitment policy and it's like taking to a wall on here about it because you all are so desperate to try and portray every signing as some positive. Every year it's the same fucking nonsense with you lot.
Oh you understand Gus’s recruitment policy ? Well educate us with your wisdom, than tell us in the last 12 months with our cap who you would sign. Tell me do you build a junior base than sign stars in positions than make juniors leave to get a chance or do to try stay competitive and build with your juniors for long term success. I’m sick of taking shots so I’ll let you explain what you know that no one else including the GM and coach don’t know.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh you understand Gus’s recruitment policy ? Well educated us with your wisdom, than tell us in the last 12 months with our cap who you would sign. Tell me do you build a junior base than sign stars in positions than make juniors leave to get a change or do to try stay competitive and build with your juniors for long term success. I’m sick of take shots so I’ll let to explain what you know that no one else including the GM and coach don’t know.
Shut the fuck up you cheerleading piece of shit. Surprised you get enough air to breath with your face squeezed firmly between Gus' butt cheeks 24/7. Don't fucking talk to me again cunt.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not surprised that we have only ended up with one prop. There was only about 6 props that changed clubs out of all the props that were available which was not a great deal. Only two props that actually changed clubs in Flegler and Leniu were worth persuing so there wasn't much available. Players like Haas and Tino were always going to stay with their clubs.

So I can see how we have ended up with only one fringe prop so far. So I guess the policy is to develop Faamausili and our existing props like Booth, Hughes and Patolo.
2025 sees a much bigger pool of middles available- no doubt this is what Gus is targeting although he could jag JT and others through cap pressure at other clubs

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Pele left?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up you cheerleading piece of shit. Surprised you get enough air to breath with your face squeezed firmly between Gus' butt cheeks 24/7. Don't fucking talk to me again cunt.
Oh bitch you had to chance to show what you know and shit the bed. Your chance when I wasn’t taking a shot and you froze and all you had to say was I’m a ****. You big mouth mother fucker that yaps all day but doesn’t put a sentence together. You are one step above 04 wet dream but below nasheed on credibility. Now Mr I know everything, go play on the train tracks. Your voice will never be heard anyways. Fucking nothing man .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh bitch you had to chance to show what you know and shit the bed. Your chance when I wasn’t taking a shot and you froze and all you had to say was I’m a ****. You big mouth mother fucker that yaps all day but doesn’t put a sentence together. You are one step above 04 wet dream but below nasheed on credibility. Now Mr I know everything, go play on the train tracks. Your voice will never be heard anyways. Fucking nothing man .
Read the thread fuckwit, it's already there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You talk that much shit not one listens anymore. I told you so is your catch cry. Your like that old man that stands back and thinks he is predicting everything but watching yesterday news . Fuck off and go follow Holbrook, take your butt plug 04 with you.
Na man, just you fucking cheerleaders. I even complimented Gus and you're still crying fuckwit. Baka. Fucking numpty. You're blocked ****.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be real these are 4 of the shittest and most uninspiring dog shit signings possible. Its actually hard to get this so badly wrong so I congratulate Gus and co on that front

Looks like many of the fans are finally losing patience with this crap and just the same old nut huggers still backing and buying into the Gus playing 4D chess shit lol. Utterly embarrassing u all know who u are

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Easily the most ineffective and unintimidating prop rotation going round, our obvious Achilles heal but hopefully the plan is to target 2025 for quality middles becoming available.
Yeah I think part of the problem for next season was the lack of quality props on the market. Only Flegler and Lenui were the stand outs. So hopefully we get a decent prop or two for 2025.

But I am also hoping that Hughes and Patolo come good as well in the mean time. Maybe even Booth will be blooded and turn out ok. I think Patolo has decent size and some hardness if he can stay on the field. Hopefully have a good off season and hit the ground running.

I'm also not discounting that the more intense training and discipline may have good effects on players like Sutton and Knight and we can get the best out of them because they are decent players at the best especially Knight. I don't think we have seen the best of him yet even from Souths days when he got injured.

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey butt fuck who have we really missed out on. Be real now Spence is one and the only one and not worth overs now tell me who we missed on?
Hahaha fuck off ur actually gonna try claim weve only missed out on 1