Opinion A insight on our young guys

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I been reading,hearing and watching a bit of our young talent and because people said we need a solid forward and a good hooker so besides JMK as our hooker I’m going to name some players and if someone can let me know some insight on them that would be good

Bradley deitz - wasn’t this guy meant to be killing it in reserves if so why spend huge cash on a hooker when we might have a gem look at Damien cook and what happened there

Topine- here huge raps never seen him play but people saying he’s a future star for dogs will anyone thinks he’s gonna debut soon ?

Ramounas- don’t know nothing of this guy playing wise all I know he’s a massive forward young and is meant to have talent that’s through the roof so why hasn’t this guy been given a run ?

Alomati- so yea he’s young but everyone boast he’s the next big thing in wingers/centres so why not wait next year and he can hopefully replace hoppa or nick meany

Kayne kalache- this guy last year or two years ago played really well for Lebanon and games for the dogs he was on the extended bench but never given a shot what happened to him ?

Matt doorey- guy signed two more years baz said he’s got a big future with the dogs yet he’s not being named the guy was huge scored on his debut and scored 3 try’s out of 4-5 games rather his talents then Waddell and Napa to be honest

Anyway if anyone has insight that would be good cause it seems like we have great talent for this year and next year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kalache isn’t with the club anymore.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kalache isn’t with the club anymore.
He broke his arm on debut last year against parra.spoke to him a few months ago.was waiting to hear if Barrett wanted him.