a few random thoughts on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just leaving my comments on the st george game. funny i actually missed the first 20 minutes because i thought kick off was 8 o clock so when i switched it dragons already scored all their trys.

From this point (after dragons scored there last try) our forwards really muscled up and we got back into the contest. from the 20th minute up until the 60th our forwards looked good. In my opinion theres no question on how good and commited our forward pack is thats fine we can grind back into a contest it's just the halves combination of Kimmorley and Roberts.

plenty of times we were deep in saints half and we needed roberts or kimmorley to put on a special play (generally it was kimmorley) and they just failed to deliver.

We'll still make the top 8 i reckon easily.. however i feel we will struggle to compete against top four sides due to idris inexperience in defence and kimmorley/roberts being an ineffective halves combination. the more game time barba gets the better - - but i've been saying this for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.