9’s

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nines squad: Josh Addo-Carr, Jai Arrow, AJ Brimson, Nathan Brown, Kyle Feldt, Tyson Frizell, Reuben Garrick, Wade Graham, Clint Gutherson, Ben Hunt, Mitchell Moses, Ryan Papenhuyzen, Kalyn Ponga, Curtis Scott, Cody Walker.

Fuck me dead some of the leading figure in our game like mal meniga are brain dead.

Wtf would you pick Moses

He is eligible for Lebanon a nation that doesn’t have many to pick from if he doesn’t want to represent them let him sit out.

I don’t get why the aussies always do this

Fricken of the whole nrl to pick from yet they pick players who could strengthen a weaker team.

He did the same with mansour at World Cup
The bloke has never played for Australia again. All he did was weaken the competition

Dumb dope

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nines squad: Josh Addo-Carr, Jai Arrow, AJ Brimson, Nathan Brown, Kyle Feldt, Tyson Frizell, Reuben Garrick, Wade Graham, Clint Gutherson, Ben Hunt, Mitchell Moses, Ryan Papenhuyzen, Kalyn Ponga, Curtis Scott, Cody Walker.

Fuck me dead some of the leading figure in our game like mal meniga are brain dead.

Wtf would you pick Moses

He is eligible for Lebanon a nation that doesn’t have many to pick from if he doesn’t want to represent them let him sit out.

I don’t get why the aussies always do this

Fricken of the whole nrl to pick from yet they pick players who could strengthen a weaker team.

He did the same with mansour at World Cup
The bloke has never played for Australia again. All he did was weaken the competition

Dumb dope
No one is holding a gun to their head to play for Australia though. They all want the money

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He does have a right to play for his country though which is...... Australia.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played for Lebanon already. He should of stayed with them if they are playing in the comp

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I will never care for interrnational rugby league. What fun is there in supporting a stacked competition?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mitchell was born in Ryde. He is an Australian.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Feldt over R Smith

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I get that but if you love the game enough then you can choose other players that can’t represent a country that is in the same comp.

I’m only saying this for the sake of the game

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitchell was born in Ryde. He is an Australian.
Pretty sure he is also lebanese too ey... I'm born here but both my parents are Lebanese and I have dual citizenship so what does that make haha?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok great thanks for that
Oh my bad.. he should turn down an opportunity to represent his country in favour of a country that he's possibly never even set foot in

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lebanon and Tonga aren't playing in the 9's

Edit: Looks like Tonga are back in

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not Moses I have the problem with it’s meninga you claims to have the best interest of the game at heart

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is also lebanese too ey... I'm born here but both my parents are Lebanese and I have dual citizenship so what does that make haha?

Some people can’t seem to understand this

I don’t know why

Banned
Reaction score
Confused as to your allegiance!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Australia will win easily..

Can't see how the opposition is gonna stop Ponga and Addo-Carr with the extra space ...