80s Glam Rock Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Nope, it's because I wasn't born and raised in the 70s. And the music I listen to is much more technologically advanced thank you very much.

You'd fit well in a nursing home :p
If only that translated to quality.

Can you hook me up with a bed near a window?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of these guys were big in the 80s not 70's
Yes, but I would have had to be at least 10 years old to have enjoyed their music.

If only that translated to quality.

Can you hook me up with a bed near a window?
I don't get it :o

And don't try using that "it's coz your leb" line again it's already been used :p

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I was an adult during the mid 70s to 80s. Music was awesome back then. So many obscure bands that totally kick ass along with the big namers. I can't believe the junk that morons listen to today.
Yea true that mate,i was lucky enough to catch the tail end of it all but lucky i had older bro's that where into this stuff so i got exposed to it from a young age and loved it and i still listen to it today.Talent,talent and talent is what makes this music and musicans great,most music these days is crap and talentless....long live metal from the 80's!!!!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Yes, but I would have had to be at least 10 years old to have enjoyed their music.

I don't get it :o

And don't try using that "it's coz your leb" line again it's already been used :p
Pretty much means that electro crap which is as you put it (much more technologically advanced) is garbage

;)

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Yea true that mate,i was lucky enough to catch the tail end of it all but lucky i had older bro's that where into this stuff so i got exposed to it from a young age and loved it and i still listen to it today.Talent,talent and talent is what makes this music and musicans great,most music these days is crap and talentless....long live metal from the 80's!!!!
That's pretty much how I got into it also. Used to love the film clips taped from RAGE

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of these guys were big in the 80s not 70's
yep they were and they are some of the most talented musicians of all time too,who ever missed out on that era missed out on some great music and bands*pulls out air guitar*

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much how I got into it also. Used to love the film clips taped from RAGE
Good old RAGE, i like how they have old school metal nights on there every now and then,there are some awesome film clips from back them days.Hoga least u seem to have a good taste in music :music:

Status
Not open for further replies.