Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't recall Miss Helena calling out Assassin as one of her magic friends? Must of been getting ready for school that day :p
Yeah you missed it, here is a pic of me back then

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hangin' with Mr Cooper
This show cost us 1 basketball hoop at home. There was one skit where he goes "This ones for you Geneva" and does a slam dunk. We emulated that, and snapped the hoop off our basketball ring :(

Alex Mack (She wears a hat)
I totally used to have a crush on her lol .. same sort of age so tis all good.
Has aged well it seems.

Toxic Crusaders
What I loved about this show, is not only were they crude, but they could still get the girls. A-MAZING!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
anyone remember that show blossom? yeah well i just found out that she also plays amy fowler (sheldons g/f) in big bang theory.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
anyone remember that show blossom? yeah well i just found out that she also plays amy fowler (sheldons g/f) in big bang theory.
Yep, I remember it. I don't remember the characters or anything, but I do remember this one scene that has given me a fear of being near windows at night ever since! lol

I think it was the brother wearing a mask trying to scare his sister or something like that. I've never seen the scene since (I was under 5 at the time).

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yep, I remember it. I don't remember the characters or anything, but I do remember this one scene that has given me a fear of being near windows at night ever since! lol

I think it was the brother wearing a mask trying to scare his sister or something like that. I've never seen the scene since (I was under 5 at the time).
hahaha. psychologists would love you. "so raysie, lets delve deeper into your memory back when you were just 5 years old. tell me about the mask" :p

im surprised you cant remember her massive shnoz at least. a quick google search should do the trick.....https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...elebrities-are-bringing-back-cries%2F;615;617

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Curiosity Show, Simon Townsend's Wonder World, The Adventures of Skippy and the lost Islands

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.