7 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone reading this now, after the break there is something on one of our players surviving a side swipe in his car lol. I think it was shifty

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way- what happened!?!?!?!!? I'm still at work!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i guess everyone missed it. He got sideswiped while doing 110 on the M5 on the way to training and went up on 2 wheels. Feared for his life and that. The other guy agreed to pay for the damage but shifty can't get through to him and might have to take it to the cops.

haha he has SHIFTY on the back windscreen of his car.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol id hate to be driving behind him then ^^

So did he make it to training?

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yep he made it to training.. he feared for his life though... :(

LOUSY PERSON, PAY UP FOR THE DAMAGES MATE.... :( :(

Glad to see Shifty is ok.... that is a classic Holden Ute there.... glad to see it built tough and saved him from any really bad injury.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't say...but they talked to Mason and he reckons they aren't gonna bait Ryles to give away a penalty. Said he reckons he has given away more penalties than Ryles and had a laugh about it. Mason is the best lol.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I know... and Folkesy was on Channel 10 earlier on talking about how he asked the NRL for the run we have home till Round 26. He said semi-finals footy is tough, so we need to be ready... :D :D

Great thinker is Folkesy, great thinker... :grinning:

T

TdoggBulldog

not at all injured??

if so thats lucky...

much love shifty. <3

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
not at all injured??

if so thats lucky...

much love shifty. <3
Nope, Not at all injured... the white ute has an ugly scar mark on the back of the ute though... :(

Poor Shifty was worried about being turned over.... he is lucky that ute is strong and tough.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"my bet is that it was a dragons manager or fan trying to sabotage the shift himself....they are scared"

well that is what i would be saying if i worked for the telecrap. but i dont. soo....

glad to know he is okay though...very freaky

T

TdoggBulldog

i concur kurry! Oh the controversy.... SHifty hits form...hitmans are now after him :p

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
After '04, I wouldn't blame any club for having a price on Shifty's head. I love the bloke. I can't believe people were saying they would gladly trade him with the Tigers earlier in the year man.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And Reni Is Playing This Weekend!!!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
lol agree with kurry
glad he is ok
hope he fires up this week and for the finals

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You've got a 50% chance of survival if you hit a pole going at 30km/h (believe it or not). I'magine the odds of survival being hit at 110km/h. I'd have been traumatised! I was in a car in a 60km/h crash and that was bad. My older brother said that if the other guy hit us at 80 we'd be dead. 110. Thank God Shifty is Ok.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i hope he isnt shaken up ahead of this weekends game cause he has been playing really well

Status
Not open for further replies.