Opinion 6 Again [RANT] the NRLol is a joke and copying rules from other codes

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't have much time for Gallop & when I sent him details of a referee betting on a game he was about to officiate & he did nothing said volumes. I gave him the date the time the place & camera footage was available to prove it.
Nasheed here,
Say wassup?
lay that cheese on the chopping board bro....

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll reckon they'll pull it back a peg. Too quick for a contact sport. Honestly even the ref's can't keep up. That's my only gripe with the game now.
Yeah I think a few of the calls need to start as a "Free Tackle" infringement, repeated infringements could earn a 6 again.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Say wassup?
lay that cheese on the chopping board bro....
I'm not going to post the details as it happened during Gallop's reign therefore a long time & several computers ago. I don't have the information any more & if I did I couldn't prove it as the footage is long gone. If I did post it I could be sued as could The Kennel. It wasn't a game involving the Bulldogs though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've gone from watching every game per week to just watching the Bulldogs & even that's only because I have OCD. They are truly destroying the game & with people like Andrew Johns having so much of a word about how the game operates, it only gets worse. #DrugsAreBadMkay
I didn't watch 1 minute of any other game last week, I used to watch every game and every nrlol show, then I went to watching the Dogs and the team we would be playing the next round, last 2 years it was just the Dogs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s only a good rule if the Bulldogs benefit from it. And that’s as simple as it gets.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s only a good rule if the Bulldogs benefit from it. And that’s as simple as it gets.
Usually if it's a rule or play we benefit from, they change it or ban it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not going to post the details as it happened during Gallop's reign therefore a long time & several computers ago. I don't have the information any more & if I did I couldn't prove it as the footage is long gone. If I did post it I could be sued as could The Kennel. It wasn't a game involving the Bulldogs though.
I could represent you if that happened.
You cant get sued for laying out a fact. Just dont cast dispersions.

Also, google a guy named 'D3rek Godsey' in america.
He follows trure crime cases, live ones, and makes videos on why random innocent people are the killer.
People he doesnt know, just found on faebook or something and makes documentaries about them and why they are the killer.

its as bad and as random as it sounds. Niothing happened to him yet.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You cant get sued for laying out a fact. Just dont cast dispersions.

He follows trure crime cases, live ones, and makes videos on why random innocent people are the killer.
People he doesnt know, just found on faebook or something and makes documentaries about them and why they are the killer.

its as bad and as random as it sounds. Niothing happened to him yet.
It’s Aspersions , not dispersions you goose

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You cant get sued for laying out a fact. Just don't cast dispersions.

He follows true crime cases, live ones, and makes videos on why random innocent people are the killer.
People he doesn't know, just found on fakebook or something and makes documentaries about them and why they are the killer.

its as bad and as random as it sounds. Nothing happened to him yet.
All they would do is deny it & I couldn't prove it as I no longer have the information. The would say I intentionally lied & I couldn't produce any evidence to defend myself. I did mention it in an email to Dean Ritchie not long after & he said he wouldn't be surprised if the NRL swept it under the carpet. America also have a very different legal system to us.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im mostly concerned about the increase in serious injuries the new rules cause. Last year we saw a spike in injuries when they introduced 6 again, and I expect it to be worse this year now they extended it. Fatigued players are more likely to get injured.

I know players get paid a lot, but still it seems the nrl dont care about the players welfare. Ratings matter more.