500k - What are we going to use it on?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If he’s got any attributes of a decent 9 then he’s ahead of JMK for mine. I saw another article saying JMK might be a stop gap for a year or two, he’s already been that for too long.
Well if he's okay then we can look at a #7, if he's average then it opens up the question of which way to go a little bit more?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I’m with you for sure about the halves. With Bellamy committing to the storm I just can’t see Smith leaving but stranger things have happened.
Might if they win the GF this year?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
cheddar cheese ??? who else we moving on :kissingheart:

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheese is a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in wide ranges of flavors, textures and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. During production, the milk is usually acidified and the enzymes of rennet (or bacterial enzymes with similar activity) are added to cause the milk proteins (casein) to coagulate. The solids (curd) are separated from the liquid (whey) and pressed into final form.[1] Some cheeses have aromatic molds on the rind, the outer layer, or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're buying Pearce we have to be moving on Flanagan and / or Wakeham. (we still have BBO and Averillo also). That would be enough to give us Pearce AND Asiata.

Wouldn't that be nice ? Pearce and Asiata for Idiot and Flano / Wakeham

1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Allen / Schoupp / Averillo
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Pearce
8 Vaughan
9 Cook
10 Thompson
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jackson

14 Averillo
15 Ava
16 Hetherington
17 Asiata / Stimson

Last edited:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly good riddance,I’m sure quite a few of the players would be happy to see the end of him,how many wake up call’s does one need,and 550k better spent on a 9 or 7 .

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use at least half the money to increase Burton. As part of that deal. Extend his two year deal to 4 or 5 with no PO.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce they have to get him