5 weeks of redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We should beat the Cowboys, they are struggling. Roosters and Storm games are minus the origin players so we should win those also. We play the Knights in Mackay which will see Barba explode plus we need to pay them back for the hammering they gave us.
Hardest game is against Manly but the boys should aim up for Des.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should beat the Cowboys, they are struggling. Roosters and Storm games are minus the origin players so we should win those also. We play the Knights in Mackay which will see Barba explode plus we need to pay them back for the hammering they gave us.
Hardest game is against Manly but the boys should aim up for Des.
I feel like im trolling ur posts. Lol

We aren't playing the best footy either..fingers crosses you are right but we thought Newcastle was going to be a walk in the park as well and look what happened..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I don't think it will matter who we play. I think game by game, we are slowly getting our rhythm back. So we are fortunate that Origin has weakened these sides a little more than us, but having said that, we are only going to build further momentum.

I think the next 6 weeks will be a little bumpy, but those bumps are going to smooth out as the comp matures for us. Not sure if this is hope more than prediction. :grinning:

And if we smash the roosters and embarrass sbw - that will be appreciated. :grinning:

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we play well then I believe we can be competitive, regardless of who we are playing. However, at the moment, I think we are far from our best. We barely did enough to win against a struggling St George side who have no points in them. I'm far from convinced about our form at the moment.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We have won 5 from the last 6 with average form. Wait till we hit form!

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope we smash the roorters and end $BW season with an injury
im hoping a win first, sbw doesnt have the impact on us like last time and Inu and Perret have a return to form. Need big games from our pack again and let trent and barba do the rest...

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the chooks origin players missing is going to impact. Reynolds = Maloney, Morris = Jennings so the only diff is really
Pierce. Will be very tough to win I think.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the chooks origin players missing is going to impact. Reynolds = Maloney, Morris = Jennings so the only diff is really
But confidence is a wonderful thing. Bring it on !

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing to take note of is the fact that we won't be playing away from ANZ until Round 21.

Round 15 vs Roosters: ANZ Stadium
Round 16 vs BYE
Round 17 vs Knights: ANZ Stadium
Round 18 vs Storm: ANZ Stadium
Round 19 vs BYE
Round 20 vs Eels: ANZ Stadium

I believe the Storm game is during Origin, so they won't have the big 3. We've probably got the easiest next 6 weeks compared to any other team coming up.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
considering the roosters and storm have key players missing(although we have a few as well) i think the knights game will be the toughest. I'm sure parra will lift to play against us but they dont have a team that can test our side unless we have a complete shocker

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One thing to take note of is the fact that we won't be playing away from ANZ until Round 21.

Round 15 vs Roosters: ANZ Stadium
Round 16 vs BYE
Round 17 vs Knights: ANZ Stadium
Round 18 vs Storm: ANZ Stadium
Round 19 vs BYE
Round 20 vs Eels: ANZ Stadium

I believe the Storm game is during Origin, so they won't have the big 3. We've probably got the easiest next 6 weeks compared to any other team coming up.
We play Knights in Mackay bro

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I agree about the Knights game been the toughest, they always tend to lift against us. Wayne will probably give them the silent treatment again. He is one coach I hate playing against.

Assuming we have Reynolds and Morris missing...I am confident Romelo and Lafai will step up again, as they have always done when we have needed them to come into the side. Ennis may be 18th man, in case Farah doesn't back up. Which means he will still be eligible to play this week, if that is the case.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Really? Maloney has killed it in every Roosters game, it will be hard for them to replace him. He is the one making the rest look good.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Although Melbourne missing the big 3 is awesome I wonder if it would be better to play them so we can practice for the more important game against them that will certainly come in finals time?

Status
Not open for further replies.