5 F$&@ING YEARS !!!!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s really closer to 10 since we were a dominant force in the NRL. We shit the bed badly in that final and the previous year against the Chooks too.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then when you mention 17 years since our last premiership........ HOLY SNAPPING DUCK SHIT, this just aint the Bulldogs I grew up loving.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah wow we gave him another 4 years at top dollar

Fucking shit
Thank Des Hasler for that. Shows that his shit tactics to take us down are still in effect today.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Des accepting a player having Sundays off yes...but....a lot of us complained about how inept and unprofessional it was to have a player asking, and getting, a clause like that.

A lot complained at the example it set and the soft look it gave the club.

Respect for the club, and toughness it stood for, eroded with Admin allowing dumb, loser decisions like that IMO.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And then when you mention 17 years since our last premiership........ HOLY SNAPPING DUCK SHIT, this just aint the Bulldogs I grew up loving.
Don't worry mate... the "in Baz we trust" group assure us all that Baz should have a reasonable roster to ensure we don't get the spoon in 22 and if a few things go our way we could even challenge for a top 8 spot in 24/25 or possibly 26...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not watching that. I don't want to see that bastard Moylan deliberately put his arm into touch & get a penalty for his side. That has to be the worst penalty ever awarded in the history of the NRL. It changed the game.