4th Final win in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good game by the boys.

Great game by Mason and sherwin. Omeley was also excellent. Roberts was solid at centre and Kouparitsas was one of the best off the bench. Long game time and quality work load. And armit...... well you all know how he went. Just the usual. Awsome impact. Took out a raider anfter a attempted tackle.

6.5/10 as a team performance.
7.5/10 the second half performance.
3/10 for the first half.

Canberra kept us alive in the first half and the second we just steam rolled them.

Hope the week off will be benificail to heal up and be ready for the finals.

Hope Ryan is not seriously injured. He was awsome tonight.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We really worked hard as a unit and played well, Mason was bloody beautiful, both him and Shrek were running like a runaway train!
I cant wait til our next game

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I agree, here's hoping with Ryan... :grinning:

Great effort by the Boys.... I will eat humble pie because Roberts was superb at centre, and I think he might have to stay there in week 3, Williams in the forwards is too devastating not to take advantage of.... :grinning:

Ryan, Mason, O'Meley, Armit, Myles, Koups... All the forwards did the job tonight and did it superbly.... they came up with the big hits, the hard runs and the great play.

Sherwin was superb, he is back to vintage form... its great to see, and him and Holdsworth are going to run havoc if they can continue.... :D :D

Emelio had a tremendous game and Haz and Patten were solid once more, Utai will fire with confidence and we are looking good.

Canberra to their credit never gave up, but they were their own worst enemy tonight.

7.5/10 performance tonight, it was clinical and in the conditions a great effort, but we can improve and with the week off should be raring to go in week 3... :D :D

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
How good was Kouparitsas, I've never seen him before but the guy was a rock for a guy in his 3rd 1st grade game.

Just looked at his stats 11 runs 98 m, 1 line break, 19 tackles 0 errors

Looks a solid lad hope we get to see more of him

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We made it to second on the table with great forwards and without dominate halves.

If shifty and Dj can repeat this performance and roberts and emilio repeat this type of game then it will really be D06.

We will go far with this type of sherwin and our typical Williams, Mason, Omeley, Ryan, Myles etc forward pack.

Also big mac. He really does have some speed. I though last week was just a fluke. LoL

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope they finally see sense and sign him up 4 next year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bitemarks said:
How good was Kouparitsas, I've never seen him before but the guy was a rock for a guy in his 3rd 1st grade game.

Just looked at his stats 11 runs 98 m, 1 line break, 19 tackles 0 errors

Looks a solid lad hope we get to see more of him

Sign him up NOW

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know its a bit early but does anyone know the likely senario of who we might play in 2 weeks?

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Great Game! Good Effort! GO THE DOGS!!! We definitely sent out a message to all the teams, WATCH OUT!!!! :grinning:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well according to sherwin Ryan doesnt seem too worried so he should be back. I dont know who will return but i guess Maitua might be a chance possibly Grimaldi and Maybe even Azza. But we wont know until friday week. There is 13 days until our next game so that will be good for our forwards who are carrying injury.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
Well according to sherwin Ryan doesnt seem too worried so he should be back.QUOTE]

Sherwin had no idea there was even an issue with Ryan! He had know idea & just made something up when asked the question!

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mareeta said:
I know its a bit early but does anyone know the likely senario of who we might play in 2 weeks?

I think we most likely will play the winner of Brisbane and Newcastle provided that Melbourne win tomorrow

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CMP said:
boggie23 said:
Well according to sherwin Ryan doesnt seem too worried so he should be back.QUOTE]

Sherwin had no idea there was even an issue with Ryan! He had know idea & just made something up when asked the question!

Guess you got 1 of two this week champ.

Too bad about liverpool. 0-3. Was watching it after the footy.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i think we played well, giving the conditions, i was extremely happy to see o'meley play with great agression
is sonny bill and ryan okay? they looked hurt at some stage of the game

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SBW allways gets up slow. LoL. He is the heart attck man for all the doggies fans.

Ryan is a different story. He is a really tough bloke (played with broken/bruised??? ribs for the second half of last year) I dont think he would of gone off for something minor. But then again fokles might not have wanted to risk him.

Does anybody know what time during the game he went off????

It is a back injury so it should be all sweat for next game. I reckon even if we were playing in 6 days he would of been ready. So 13 days should be no problem

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Ryan went off like 15 min into the second half..And yes Sonny does give you heart attacks

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
D-X said:
Ryan went off like 15 min into the second half..And yes Sonny does give you heart attacks
Ryan was on the 2KY show this morning with the Fat greek and Hollywood,
he sounded pretty happy, there wasn't any mention of injuries, he said
Maitua could have played if they really needed him, so he should be fine
for Week 3...

Asotasi in week 3 is still uncertain, but everybody seems confident he can
get there.

The Coyote

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The conditions were attrocious. The overall effort by each player and the team effort as a whole was outstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.