4 weeks of redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the cowboys we will be playing the Panthers, Broncos, Eels and Tigers one after the other.

Will certainly be a confidence boost if we can beat the teams that have beaten us this year heading into the finals.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Gotta win the next 2, otherwise we are on the slide but if we are serious we should win them all. Let's hope we bounce back on Sat night

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we show up we should smash all of them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suddenly if we lose next week and roosters and bunnies win we will fall out of the top 4

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont get how we lose to the tigers. No need to work for fancy offloads, play direct and up the middle. run lines at luke brooks and that other little fullback ****nut they have.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our F/A isnt doing us any favours either, considering how close this comp is it could hurt us big time.
That's the problem with having great defence but shit attack. You have to continuously have very close games to keep the against down as much as possible coz the for won't be that high. The eagles roosters and obviously tigers game completely fukd us.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont get how we lose to the tigers. No need to work for fancy offloads, play direct and up the middle. run lines at luke brooks and that other little fullback ****nut they have.
Play like a bunch of bitches like they just did, that's how..... heres hoping they got that out of their systems now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every round from now on is crucial.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
After the cowboys we will be playing the Panthers, Broncos, Eels and Tigers one after the other.

Will certainly be a confidence boost if we can beat the teams that have beaten us this year heading into the finals.
The humiliating 46-18 loss to the Tigers will still be in their memories. The one thing they will do in these games is turn up to play.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Building from the accumulated emotion and intensity of all those closed games this year and surviving the origin, I think the team's psyche had reached a tipping point on Sunday, the rest we know. It's 99% psychological. As for this week Cowboys will be firing a their best to get a win. It's going to be very tough for us. One can't never be sure of a "smash", at least I don't.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The humiliating 46-18 loss to the Tigers will still be in their memories. The one thing they will do in these games is turn up to play.
I just dont want a repeat of the 2001 season where we finished 2nd but bombed out of the finals losing both games and getting flogged 52-10. We need to start getting more consistent, hopefully when our injured/suspended players return

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just dont want a repeat of the 2001 season where we finished 2nd but bombed out of the finals losing both games and getting flogged 52-10. We need to start getting more consistent, hopefully when our injured/suspended players return
Pretty sure we had a massive injury toll that game when the sharks best us!!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the boys thought it'd be an easy win, we miss Grub too, when he comes back we will be a much better team

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
As Des said in the match press conference that the Tigers didnt play that well.
It looks like as what you said, they had to turn up to play.
Des has to take some blame for that. He has to prepare them and have them pumped in the dressing room before they come out.
They took it is as though they were playing an under 20s side.

If they aren't prepared against Cowboys Thurston and Co will carve us up.

I would bet that Des is already getting them in the right frame of mind for this one.

Time will tell, especially in the first 5 -10 minutes.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we can beat them all,
Nothing worse than being beaten by the same more than once in a season,
I don't see any reason why we can't beat them all if we are to be a real threat to the comp

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys have a shite away record, and we will be at ANZ. That will help. Reynolds coming back next week will be just in time, Penrith have a good record vs us.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cowboys have alot of strike.We all no what jt can do but we also really need to contain micheal morgan! Very impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cowboys have a shite away record, and we will be at ANZ. That will help. Reynolds coming back next week will be just in time, Penrith have a good record vs us.
Their record is 1 win and 9 losses at ANZ, if we lose this one then we can start looking forward to 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.