3pm or 4pm Broadcast on NRL Digital Pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do any of you legends know what time the NRL Digital Pass broadcast will start today? 3pm or 4pm?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
4pm buddy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why isn't it live for the Digital pass... i dont understand

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol whats the point of buying digital pass when its not live just pathetic

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn't it live for the Digital pass... i dont understand
Its Fukn Bullsh!t. ch9 and the NRL are good at are talking sh!t, but getting something like live games on tele is too much for them. I mean why would we want NRL supporters to watch all games live its not like they need to please us to keep the game a live.

The NRL IS PATHETIC.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if anyone has any links for live streams, PM me, please. cheers!!

Digital pass with delayed broadcast is a dead set gee up... haha.. what a joke

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Man you should probably take this post down before the mods see it.

As for the NRL digital pass. I have it because it is cheaper than fox. I am really disappointed with it though. I probably won't be signing up again next year. Not only do we not get the Sunday game live but it also limits your screen size. I would rather pay more for a better service than what we have now. And I know where I can watch streams of the game. But I want to give the NRL money for the service they provide because I love the sport. But it is really hard to justify the purchase.
The App is the most unstable piece of crap as well. I use it on my iPhone, iPad and replays on my iMac and drops out all the time.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's bs how it's delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello folks, a quick question (and this likely isn't the most appropriate thread; mods change if necessary)... does anyone have an NRL Digital Pass promo code for 4 weeks free trial access yet this year?
Last season, at grounds a code was telecast on the big screen for patrons. And, I believe clubs sent members access options for trial subscriptions. Although nothing has stood out to me from club communications.

Also, the cost has increased ~50% from $1.99/wk to $2.99/wk or $90 for 12 months.
Thus, any free access would be greatly appreciated, not only for the $$ saving but also to test what improvements have been made to justify such a huge jump in weekly subscription before determining whether to take the year option.

~cb.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah haven't received one yet. I lost count how many I got last year and never used

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello folks, a quick question (and this likely isn't the most appropriate thread; mods change if necessary)... does anyone have an NRL Digital Pass promo code for 4 weeks free trial access yet this year?
Last season, at grounds a code was telecast on the big screen for patrons. And, I believe clubs sent members access options for trial subscriptions. Although nothing has stood out to me from club communications.

Also, the cost has increased ~50% from $1.99/wk to $2.99/wk or $90 for 12 months.
Thus, any free access would be greatly appreciated, not only for the $$ saving but also to test what improvements have been made to justify such a huge jump in weekly subscription before determining whether to take the year option.

~cb.
Hey have you seen the bulldogs "digital" membership? I believe it's $90, no seating to games, full member pack with all benefits with a full season access to nrl app/web site. I also believe that if you have an existing bulldogs membership you can upgrade for about the same amount. It makes good sense if you won't be attending games and need live access.

Status
Not open for further replies.