Trex had a few good runs, tolman and liicha also very good

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds MOM

Pritchard close second

Kas was 3rd and killed it. Showed the few doubters what a real talent he is.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Reynolds
Frankie
Tols (200m 39 tackles)

Hon mentions to Browne for not giving away his customary stupid penalty & Hodkinson :grinning:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Reynolds
2. Tolman + Pritchard
3. Mbye

Can't split Tolman and Pritchard. Pritchard was outstanding in attack today ran great lines and linked up well with Mbye. Tolman seemed to pop up in unusual places in defense like when he caught the chip n chase or he was back trying to stop waqa from scoring.

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds
mbye
Tank
I apologise mate! You've put whatever dislike for Reynolds you have be it on or off field aside and acknowledged his efforts today. Thumbs up brother, go the dogs

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds, Pritchard and Tolman. Honourable mentions to Lichaa, Williams and Kasiano

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reynolds
lichaa
mbye

good to see our spine working well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ohh shit also wanna give props to Lichaa..1 try, try assist and linebreak assist. Haven't checked the stats but i say he racked up a fair few metres and made less tackles than normal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I apologise mate! You've put whatever dislike for Reynolds you have be it on or off field aside and acknowledged his efforts today. Thumbs up brother, go the dogs
You don't need to apologise lol. He had a good game tonight and deserves praise. It was step in the right direction and he needs to build on from it. I still don't like the bloke but i know a good performance when i see one.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 - Josh Reynolds
2 - Aiden Tolman
1 - Frank Pritchard

Unlucky to miss out; Moses Mbye, Greg Eastwood.
This.

Tolman's stats speak for themselves. 80mins, 200 metres, 24 hits ups and heap of tackles.

Lichaa and Kas solid as well. Lichaa is starting to find his feet and settle in. Has been solid in defense all season but starting to show his attacking ability. Great pass for Frankie's try and a few nice runs. (Apart from the 5th tackle stuff up!)

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This.

Tolman's stats speak for themselves. 80mins, 200 metres, 24 hits ups and heap of tackles.

Lichaa and Kas solid as well. Lichaa is starting to find his feet and settle in. Has been solid in defense all season but starting to show his attacking ability. Great pass for Frankie's try and a few nice runs. (Apart from the 5th tackle stuff up!)
Funny that/ could it be mr I don't run, can't kick or direct my team around trent Hopkinson was not playing to finally see our team play!!!

I hope we do not re- sign him!!

Go all out for mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.