$30 Jerseys

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They don't look like 2018 to me. More like 2017.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Chullora Marketplace

This goes to show why Kia shouldn't have been our sponsor. What an absolute eye sore.

IMO over the last decade, this was our best jersey:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This goes to show why Kia shouldn't have been our sponsor. What an absolute eye sore.

2012 and 2014 were the best

2014 was my favourite though. Just perfect:

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

No no no no no no no no. This was the best jersey.
IMG_3049.JPG

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sold on the idea of the ‘magic’ round. Brisbane hardly needs the extra promotion of the game, some of the biggest crowds each round are based out of Brisbane. Watching the pre game tonight and JT said they are expecting a crowd of 130,000 across the magic round. The round average for 2019 is 129,000 so it hardly puts any extra money into the NRLs pocket. Given the NRL are paying extra for each team to attend ie flights and accommodation, it seems that it’s neither promoting the game in an area of need or building the bank account. Maybe a round at rural or suburban grounds could have help promote the game in those communities.
No no no no no no no no. This was the best jersey.
View attachment 9957
I hated these jerseys the first time I saw them. But gotta admit it grew on me especially once we moved to those atrocious xBlade jersys a few years later.

The Warriors heritage jersys from last year looked very similar actually. Especially from the side and back...