Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for him to confirm that Burton and Leniu are definitely not coming....then I'll start doing cartwheels because it means we've got em
obviously means the opposite

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I give credit to Naden, for asking for help in the first place. It's easy to live in denial and let personal demons and problems fester. Alcoholism is a major issue not just for our indigenous people but also the wider community as a whole. Good luck young man.
Without doubt. Which is even more of a reason to think he'll be sticking around the Panthers considering that they're supporting him? Whichever way, hope he comes out the other side a better person from it.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The admin clowns on here booted him! They thought he was trolling this whole time when he really was interested in the dogs and added value to the kennel.
I really wish they would unbolt him. I’m desperate to know what’s happening behind the scenes at Canterbury. Have we progressed with burton, Crichton, peats , liddle, Mansour etc

Seems to me like He’s probs the only one on here who seems to have that contact

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wish they would unbolt him. I’m desperate to know what’s happening behind the scenes at Canterbury. Have we progressed with burton, Crichton, peats , liddle, Mansour etc

The only thing missing was "Nasheed here".:tonguewink:

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
I give credit to Naden, for asking for help in the first place. It's easy to live in denial and let personal demons and problems fester. Alcoholism is a major issue not just for our indigenous people but also the wider community as a whole. Good luck young man.
well said. sign of strength putting your hand up to ask for help. easy to forget these blokes are so young... i reckon he still has a massive future ahead of him in the nrl

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

you must be nasheed, you cant be that fukn stupid

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Yeah nice try Nasheed.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hi nasheed

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Captain obvious (Nasheed) , "he's over here officer"

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden and Burton I think are a given but wow Leniu would be great. That's the second time his name has popped up on here in the past few days. Sounds more plausible than Chricton. The Panthers did let Tamou and Hethringotn go so it does seem a little weird that we could get Leniu unless we're blowing them out of the water with our offer. Thanks for passing the info on

I'd be shocked if Hoppa is at the club in 22 - he's just too friggin slow. He won't be FB and his lack of speed and footwork is a liability at centre
He may have slowed somewhat,but he was still our most consistent player,and was a also safe under the highballs.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hi Nashy,

Maybe you should offer a deal to the Mods where you are allowed to rejoin as yourself (instead of all these never ending alias's) but on parole... instead of home detention and an ankle bracelet the mods set your profile to a maximum of 10 comments per day and 1 thread per week....??

You definitely are a few slices short of a loaf but, occasionally you do bust a funny comment or 2.