3 months

Malla

Reaction score
What a difference 3 months makes
So glad Rudolph knocked us back. We wouldn’t have been able to sign TPJ firstly and secondly not be in the position to hopefully get Vaughan for a fucking bargain.
Hope Rudolph keeps missing tackles for sharks. I bet the dumb long haired flog wishes he signed

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So glad Rudolph knocked us back. We wouldn’t have been able to sign TPJ firstly and secondly not be in the position to hopefully get Vaughan for a fucking bargain.
Hope Rudolph keeps missing tackles for sharks. I bet the dumb long haired flog wishes he signed
Highlight for me was watching Rudolph defend off a scrum in the defensive line only be jogged around for a opposing try a couple of weeks ago.

Malla

Reaction score
Highlight for me was watching Rudolph defend off a scrum in the defensive line only be jogged around for a opposing try a couple of weeks ago.
Hahaha does it every week!

Can you just imagine where we would be if we signed him?

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about this piakura lad ?

I’m over the moon we’ve signed pangai , he’s established and with the right mentoring gives X factor .

I have no idea about this piakura but at this stage of our rebuild pangai fits perfectly and gives us balance .

Piakura would have been another young talent waiting to see if he comes good or not .

Next season shapes us a cracker . Don’t get fooled by this 4-5 yr rebuild , if things click early we’re definitely get into a strong striking position .

I’m really keen on seeing biondi continue and influence he might have and it’s now trying to find the right halves combo as I have queries on Averillo

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep it shows the benefits in not panic buying. Having Gus here now will make sure of that.

You can’t blame Baz for looking at short term fixes because his job is on the line. But Gus will see the long term plan and put the brakes on that type of recruitment

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
good call

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fast forward 3 months
Crapa
Kraptoa
Plopoate
Meowney
Lewis
All goooone
Fingers crossed on the last one. I’d give Gould a blowjob myself if he gets rid of him.

Otherwise bring in Cody walker as the welfare manager. Kid has to go. Hope everyone at the club is on the same page about that.

Malla

Reaction score
How about this piakura lad ?

I’m over the moon we’ve signed pangai , he’s established and with the right mentoring gives X factor .

I have no idea about this piakura but at this stage of our rebuild pangai fits perfectly and gives us balance .

Piakura would have been another young talent waiting to see if he comes good or not .

Next season shapes us a cracker . Don’t get fooled by this 4-5 yr rebuild , if things click early we’re definitely get into a strong striking position .

I’m really keen on seeing biondi continue and influence he might have and it’s now trying to find the right halves combo as I have queries on Averillo
Yeah hindsight will tell us thank fuck we didn’t over pay for him either
Pretty sure broncos paid 1.2mil or something over 3 years? Fucking stupid

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BBO jumps out of dummy half like a bullet, gives a great spiraling ball to Burton, Burton attacks the line and gives a great short ball to the rampaging TPJ, he tramples over one, he tramples over two, the cover defense is arriving, he finds the high flying JAC, he’s got the fullback to beat, he’s got Dufty on the inside, he draws the fullback and gives it to Dufty who sprints away for another Canterbury Bankstown try under the sticks. Oh that’s Champaign rugby league right there!!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BBO jumps out of dummy half like a bullet, gives a great spiraling ball to Burton, Burton attacks the line and gives a great short ball to the rampaging TPJ, he tramples over one, he tramples over two, the cover defense is arriving, he finds the high flying JAC, he’s got the fullback to beat, he’s got Dufty on the inside, he draws the fullback and gives it to Dufty who sprints away for another Canterbury Bankstown try under the sticks. Oh that’s Champaign rugby league right there!!
Love it....bring it on:grinning:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Final score Storm 44- 20 hahahaha no but seriously Im sick to fuck of leaking 30+ points every week

Fuck Furner