1. Hasler- for taking deadshit out of the game

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
3-moses
2-klemmer
1-kas
Special mentions- tolman 80 mins always wraps the defender up not allowing offloads.
Frankie p was awesome again

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't an easy one.

FORWARDS - 3
Beastwoods form this year is starting to peak back to his best. Bloke is breaking the line a few times a game, but nobody is trailing him.

Tolman / Pritchard / Kasiano / Klemmer - all superb today. Kas had the best game I've seen from him in a while, and Pritchard just gets better and better. Tols and Klemmer as per usual.

HALVES (Mbye and Reynolds & HOOKER - 2
Mbye was fantastic, and Reynolds 20 minutes of power was bloody awesome.

Lichaa from dummy half was dynamic and it seems Hasler is giving him more free reign.

BACKLINE - 1
Lafai and Perrett were quiet today.
JMozzle showed some nice signs and setup Rona decently.
BMozzle was a welcome addition back into the side and will only get better.
Rona is a try scoring freak. It's getting to the point where if he DOESN'T score in a match, people might march the streets in protest. What a season this bloke is having.

Hodko - in fairness got a loose ball back nicely, and made the first line break of his career, but costly mistakes in attack and defence hurt us. Cost us one try being out of position, and gave another 2 away by gifting Dragons field position. I used to think he'd keep his spot in the side due to field goals and goal kicking, but now Mbye has that covered as well.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
3. for hodko sitting his ass on the bench
2. pritch
3. kas

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't an easy one.

FORWARDS - 3
Beastwoods form this year is starting to peak back to his best. Bloke is breaking the line a few times a game, but nobody is trailing him.

Tolman / Pritchard / Kasiano / Klemmer - all superb today. Kas had the best game I've seen from him in a while, and Pritchard just gets better and better. Tols and Klemmer as per usual.

Lichaa from dummy half was dynamic and it seems Hasler is giving him more free reign.

BACKLINE - 1
Rona is a try scoring freak. It's getting to the point where if he DOESN'T score in a match, people might march the streets in protest. What a season this bloke is having.

Hodko - in fairness got a loose ball back nicely, and made the first line break of his career, but costly mistakes in attack and defence hurt us. Cost us one try being out of position, and gave another 2 away by gifting Dragons field position. I used to think he'd keep his spot in the side due to field goals and goal kicking, but now Mbye has that covered as well.
Lol at first line break

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isn't an easy one.

FORWARDS - 3

BACKLINE - 1

Eastwood was outstanding today, his footwork before the line is great and always looks like he's gonna make a line break.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eastwood was outstanding today, his footwork before the line is great and always looks like he's gonna make a line break.
He's like a centre, but in a props body.

There are times when I honestly cannot fathom how he manages to break the line. It's almost like he teleports through the defence.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Mbye
2. Klemmer
1. Kasiano
0.75. Pritchard
0.50. Reynolds
0.25. Tolman

Fcuk it give all the boys 2 points each.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Pritchard
3. Rona

Special mentions:

Josh Reynolds (turned a loss into victory)
Tony Willisams (for not being there)
Trent Hodkinson (for leaving the field)

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.licha
2.mbye
3.kasiano

renolyds played very well in the short time he was on the field.

pritchard,Eastwood,jackson and klemmer all played well b morris considering his injury did very well.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's hard because most played extremely good games

3. Lichaa
2. Kasiano
1. Pritchard

Lichaa had his best ever game, looked dangerous everytime he went for a run from dummy half and got the players to run with him. Topped the tackle count again and moved the side around the park

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Rona
2. Kas
3. Mbye

I would like to give a mention to Reynolds. He was possibly the difference in the last 20 minutes from us winning and losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.