2 - Corey Hughes
1 - Jamal Idris

Mention also 2 Heka Nani

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Utai
Hickey
Kouparisas (went well after the early dropped balls)

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Utai
2.Corey
1.Heka

No disrespect to anyone, your all entitled to your own opinions, but to think idris was good defencively are kidding themselves, he was awful, I'm not trying to put him down, still young and will be a great player but he wasnt good today, still better than winitana though.

john scandalous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Utai
2.Corey
1.Heka

No disrespect to anyone, your all entitled to your own opinions, but to think idris was good defencively are kidding themselves, he was awful, I'm not trying to put him down, still young and will be a great player but he wasnt good today, still better than winitana though.

you are a dead set gronk stats dont lie he had 1 missed tackle and that didnt result in any meters lost. where is your evidence of bad defence? not 1 try was scored on him. If he is a bad defender what is winitana?

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
3. Utai
2.Corey
1.Heka

O P S M ........because you need glasses

hth

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Utai
2.Corey
1.Heka

Seriously what game was you watching? Blind mary could see your confusing Idriss with Winitana and they wasnt even on the same centre/wing .O P S M sounds like they need your business.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
3 - Utai
2 - Hazem (been good at FB)
1 - Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.