2nd half fightback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know what Folkesy said at haf time but the Doggies came out like men possesed,big Mark looked like a torpedo launching himslf into the defence at every chance and the rest of the side made a similar effort,they defended like thier lives depended on it and that was probably the best effort of the year,the Rabbits threw it at us and we give better than what we got,attitude counts and the Dogs have finally got some. :MexicanWa

H

Hazmak

but we still need a looooooooooooot of work.

ESPECIALLY if we're gonna be facing formidable opposition in the coming weeks

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yeah... we will be playing the seagulls next week and they sure gave the dragqueens a run for their money last sat nite

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
well its good on one hand we finished the game in great form, manly wont be an easy match next week so the boys need to go out firing!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
footy is an 80 minute game...
we need more,,much more,,,
quality sides would have scored more on us today and we would have scored lees,,,
so moer effort needed boys for next week

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Patten sin bin was a huge factor

They scored 2 tries while he was in the bin, and didnt look to good before the sin bin while we were on a roll

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lightening Luke!! what a run I pissed myself that dude made my day,gotta love him that was awsome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeap our second halves have been reasonably good this year which is a pleasant change

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Game_Breaker said:
The Patten sin bin was a huge factor

They scored 2 tries while he was in the bin, and didnt look to good before the sin bin while we were on a roll
Exactly Right!!
We went pretty well I thought. Souths played OK. We just need Shifty back for a few more attacking options and we will be sweet.

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bakes said:
We went pretty well I thought. Souths played OK. We just need Shifty back for a few more attacking options and we will be sweet.
Couldn't agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.