Reaction score
that bug in your signature is annoying :smirkcat:

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra are going down the drain very quick lol
Yes, that may be true. But you're coming too :-) LOL 2 - 0 to us :-) LOL That's going straight to the spoon cupboard my friend. At least we could get it up :-) LOL

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But that bit of fun we had during the avatar bet was great:grinning:
A bit of banter never hurt anyone........well Blinky we wont strip you of any spoons but we are well within our right to strip you of the 2 wins. We have accepted you as one of our own, but since your team was caught pork barrelling the salary cap and all bets were paid in full prior to the announcement and loss of points, don't you think it justified that you change your avatar to a Bulldog in the way of compensation towards the Kennel for a period of time???? :tongueclosed::smiley:

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A bit of banter never hurt anyone........well Blinky we wont strip you of any spoons but we are well within our right to strip you of the 2 wins. We have accepted you as one of our own, but since your team was caught pork barrelling the salary cap and all bets were paid in full prior to the announcement and loss of points, don't you think it justified that you change your avatar to a Bulldog in the way of compensation towards the Kennel for a period of time???? :tongueclosed::smiley:
I think I could consider it as a show of good faith and I just happen to have a few on standby. How about this

bulldog supporter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.