Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting times - adding some belief to the their talent. These boys will understand what a winning culture is and if (when) we keep them together over the next few years they will be ready to take on the best.
This is a far cry from our previous crop of juniors who have been getting there asses kicked for far too long.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Most men probably don’t care, but our womens teams have been killing it for a few years now. I don’t care to watch it usually but any doggies team winning is good enough for me.
Surely we will be the next team? Gus said something about putting in an official application last year.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons sg ball has surprised me,my mates son plays in the team,

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bears are woeful in Ball mate and average in Matts
I think the bears have a shit junior system,poor culture etc.
Dragons also not a strong juniour system but have recruited well in the sg ball team

My mates son made the bears SG ball team, he left them, other kids where talking and bagging him because he was from out of district and taking other kids spots.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the bears have a shit junior system,poor culture etc.
Dragons also not a strong juniour system but have recruited well in the sg ball team

My mates son made the bears SG ball team, he left them, other kids where talking and bagging him because he was from out of district and taking other kids spots.
its not bad culture, they just dont have the juniors, the whole reason why they play out of Hills Grammar is so they can get the off shoots from Parra.
The Norths comp is very low quality compared to say Parra, Penrith, Dogs etc.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Matts game .... what a demolition job our forwards performed on Penrith.

Rarely have i seen a Penrith junior team so overmatched .... some of those tries from us were five-star quality.

Whole team were excellent .... Halves directed the side around with plenty of skill and composure.

A real standout for me was Braith Sloan the left center .... what a silky mover this kid is, with footy skills to match .... one for the black book for sure.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Matts game .... what a demolition job our forwards performed on Penrith.

Rarely have i seen a Penrith junior team so overmatched .... some of those tries from us were five-star quality.

Whole team were excellent .... Halves directed the side around with plenty of skill and composure.

A real standout for me was Braith Sloan the left center .... what a silky mover this kid is, with footy skills to match .... one for the black book for sure.
People have had big wraps on Sloan for a while he is a star in the making.

Loving our 2 fowards Xavier Timoteo and Itula Seve.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The edge forwards killed them. The hooker seemed to be irritating the opposition,reminded me of Ennis lol. I thought the refereeing was really good for that level.