Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No NSWCup trial at the weekend so just giving him & few others a game
Do you know if Flegg and NSW cup are trialing this weekend?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods is incredibly quick. I'd be interested to know how he compares to the fastest at the club, because his acceleration off the mark is pretty insane.

He's in the #7.

Also I bet the coach was like "settle down mate" about the try by the winger. HUUUUUUGE swan dive hahah

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seve in matts is only 16, i coached against him last year, kid is a freak FR, in same mold as Haas, big and fast, was scoring tries of kick offs FFS, interest to see how he develops

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seve in matts is only 16, i coached against him last year, kid is a freak FR, in same mold as Haas, big and fast, was scoring tries of kick offs FFS, interest to see how he develops
Comparing him to Haas :sob: :sob:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah seems like a good kid, unfortunately every few months doggies move players on..Seen some of the local juniours join other districts

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where did Mitchell Woods come across from ?

I haven't seen much of him but heard he's one of the quicker players at the club now.
He was at st christophers in sydney, hardly a stand out player in his younger days, i guess he was at the right club and around the right people to push him into the system, heard the kid is a fitness freak,

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah seems like a good kid, unfortunately every few months doggies move players on..Seen some of the local juniours join other districts
FanaFou Seve - the sgball level Seve - seems to have lost an enormous amount of weight since playing HM last year but gotten a fair bit taller - completely different body shape

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods is incredibly quick. I'd be interested to know how he compares to the fastest at the club, because his acceleration off the mark is pretty insane.

He's in the #7.

Also I bet the coach was like "settle down mate" about the try by the winger. HUUUUUUGE swan dive hahah

I was at Redfern on Saturday and i couldn't have be more impressed with Woods .... i think we may have something special on our hands, and i have seen all the great Bulldogs come through the grades.

Only a super talent could score that try under the sticks. Stepped two on the same blade of grass, one defender fell over and he scored untouched.

The reaction of the crowd was telling, Souths supporters around me were man this kid is good.

The pass he layed on for the first try was also top class.

I think in Woods and KO we may have the two best young halves out of any system.

Three years down the track a Burton, KO, Woods trio might be something to salivate over.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Redfern on Saturday and i couldn't have be more impressed with Woods .... i think we may have something special on our hands, and i have seen all the great Bulldogs come through the grades.

Only a super talent could score that try under the sticks. Stepped two on the same blade of grass, one defender fell over and he scored untouched.

The reaction of the crowd was telling, Souths supporters around me were man this kid is good.

I think in Woods and KO we may have the two best young halves out of any system.

Three years down the track a Burton, KO, Woods trio might be something to salivate over.
The future ?

1. Joash Papalii
6. Matt Burton
7. Mitchell Woods
9. Brandon Clarke
13. Karl Oloapu

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Only small criticism i have of woods and that he is not a big kid, lets see what happens over the next few years.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The future ?

1. Joash Papalii
6. Matt Burton
7. Mitchell Woods
9. Brandon Clarke
13. Karl Oloapu
Critta at fullback, Mahoney hooker, Clarke bench.

Mahoney and Critta are still young, they will be around for at least 5 more years in my opinion.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any highlights from the matts and sb ball games over the weekend??