2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you even work or just sit round on TK showing us your pay day lol
I don’t work weekends haha. But I guess if you put it like that I’m still making money, so you could class it as touching a screen an then watching 2 hours of game time a second job :grinning:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
In all seriousness, if Panthers can get Alamoti playing clinical footy, there's big potential there
He made a lot of bad reads tonight, defensively not up to scratch. Does have a good powerful running style though.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made a lot of bad reads tonight, defensively not up to scratch. Does have a good powerful running style though.
To be fair to him Tago was coming in or rushing up at times, so yeah there was one really bad read but the other's weren't all on him I thought. Either way it'll be interesting to see how he goes moving forward

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t work weekends haha. But I guess if you put it like that I’m still making money, so you could class it as touching a screen an then watching 2 hours of game time a second job :grinning:
Good for you Bro

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate puts like 4-5 NRL multi's on per week and very rarely gets up, lol

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never won one
I won the only multi I ever put on.. was me and my brother grand final 2021.. Burto first try, Walker try, Penrith 1-12.. not much of a multi but it did pay a bit.. That was it for me I wasn't gonna get sucked in haha I lost enough in the VIP over the years.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won the only multi I ever put on.. was me and my brother grand final 2021.. Burto first try, Walker try, Penrith 1-12.. not much of a multi but it did pay a bit.. That was it for me I wasn't gonna get sucked in haha I lost enough in the VIP over the years.
The great VIP gives us $500 will give a free coffee lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Said that he looked emotional about leaving & it was effecting him mentally so gave him the week off.
He is also a community favourite Turuva, has been a great player for them