2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like your good self my bro I really value strong defence.

Are you as impressed as me with the steel Flanno has put in the dragons defence :tearsofjoy:
The former assistant makes the "premiership winning" coach look like the real assistant lololol

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least the Lomax NSW talk may stop
He'd be one of those typical Blues selections that has a few nice highlights against club teams but gets dominated by QLD in the Origin arena... Hopefully Madge doesn't select a team the way that NSW generally select their sides.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He'd be one of those typical Blues selections that has a few nice highlights against club teams but gets dominated by QLD in the Origin arena... Hopefully Madge doesn't select a team the way that NSW generally select their sides.
I just don’t see him as a better winger than Kiraz. I’d take Kiraz every day of the week over Lomax in club land.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anybody got a read on the dragons this year?
Some days they look like they could beat anyone and others they look like they just met?

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck man I can't imagine what Laurie's diet must look like given he trains as a professional athlete

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s the difference between us and the Dragons, we lose a player early and still compete until the end …they lose a player and fold like a cheap suit

Who wanted Flanno Senior again?
to be fair it's his first year and they are better than what we were this time last year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has anybody got a read on the dragons this year?
Some days they look like they could beat anyone and others they look like they just met?
I've heard of rocks and diamonds, they are pig shit and diamonds