2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying I disagree, just a big statement!!
I dont think it's debatable anymore. SOO the main failure was fittler the bum. There's only so much the best player can do against fittlers stupidity

Hes won everything and in a lot of cases been thr main factor

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do they miss Cleary that much? I thought they aren't a one man team....
From 2022-2024 in the regular season the Panthers win % with & without Nathan Cleary (didn't count the last round of 2022 as they rested their whole team basically):

With Nathan Cleary = 28-8 = 77.8%.
Without Nathan Cleary = 14-3 = 82.4%.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I was only half watching the Eels collapse, because I was bored, but were the conditions a major factor? From my half watching they were getting picked apart in the second half. It was like they had no right side defence.

No excuse though as both teams had to deal with it. I don’t buy the argument that Queensland teams can handle it better. For one, many pf the players aren’t from Queensland but most importantly I would only agree with that if we’re talking about FNQ, as ime of many trips to Qld, it’s only north of Rocky or so where it gets really bad.
When you get off the plane in the build up to, or in the thick of the wet season it takes your breath away. Darwin is probably the most oppressively humid environment in oz. If your coming from gold coast or Brisbane it's an advantage over any teams who travel south of qld