2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys crazy draw masked a lot of their deficiencies that Broncos b team are currently exposing

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sailor goes alright.The little general back makes a hell of a difference for the Broncs, they could smash the Cows tonight.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought they don’t give differential scrum penalties anymore

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL is a fucking joke... How are fans suppose to keep up with the rules when players don't even know. Hilarious that they loosen the rules on differential penalties and shots at goal. Yet if a line drop doesn't go 10 you can't take a shot at goal... What shits me in our game is that yes Tracey was stupid for touching the ball, but plenty of other kicks have gone out on the full and goal kick isn't allowed...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL is a fucking joke... How are fans suppose to keep up with the rules when players don't even know. Hilarious that they loosen the rules on differential penalties and shots at goal. Yet if a line drop doesn't go 10 you can't take a shot at goal... What shits me in our game is that yes Tracey was stupid for touching the ball, but plenty of other kicks have gone out on the full and goal kick isn't allowed...
The obstruction rule gets me. It's a dead-set lottery every time it goes up the bunker.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I reckon the rules get made up for some and not others.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For other teams yes, for us I always expect no try.
100% even the connor tracey try. They reviewed it from every fuckin angle before rewarding to see if a bobble was made. Other teams immediate try confirmed. Laundy needs to speak about this bias ref shit against us like wahs did last year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% even the connor tracey try. They reviewed it from every fuckin angle before rewarding to see if a bobble was made. Other teams immediate try confirmed. Laundy needs to speak about this bias ref shit against us like wahs did last year
I'm convinced they also do this to give opposition teams they want to win a good rest behind the goal post... So many ways for officials to manipulate results.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Surprised both games today weren't 4K