2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Really?? I’ve tipped em to take the minor premiership….
Looking at the named side 7 or 8 of the 17 are fringe first graders at best. I am including keppie and Illias in that list who I don't rate at all. Also and to that trell who can only play 20-30 good min at fullback and that team is actually looking pretty shit and will struggle without the refs help. Alot of pressure on cody. If he dips at all or is injured they will really struggle.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the named side 7 or 8 of the 17 are fringe first graders at best. I am including keppie and Illias in that list who I don't rate at all. Also and to that trell who can only play 20-30 good min at fullback and that team is actually looking pretty shit and will struggle without the refs help. Alot of pressure on cody. If he dips at all or is injured they will really struggle.
That’ll screw me in the ladder competition.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to promote rugby league you don't send trash quality. They sent teams with good spines.
Bingo.
They sent entertaining and highly skillful teams. Every one of them can score 40points in a half if switched on their day.

Eels and Cowboys would have been 2 other teams that tick both those boxes.

To be fair.....the way we play the game, we'd probably be the last team to promote it along with Dragons

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I tried watching NRL Tonight but Mark Carroll was making less sense than ever before.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big chance given the smaller field, the hype and someone wanting to get themselves seen, someone will go overboard trying to make a big hit.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Big chance given the smaller field, the hype and someone wanting to get themselves seen, someone will go overboard trying to make a big hit.
Latrell Mitchell, Nathan Brown & Victor Radley the favourites to get sin binned.

If only JWH was playing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
whistle will go away im sure

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad we're not playing in Vegas, this looks a bit dangerous.

View attachment 103285
I agree - seriously - this venture could be an absolute windfall long term but the size of the field will increase the liklieness of heavy hits, the closeness to wall n fences for players officials and tv techs etc - would it pass work health n safety here?

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree - seriously - this venture could be an absolute windfall long term but the size of the field will increase the liklieness of heavy hits, the closeness to wall n fences for players officials and tv techs etc - would it pass work health n safety here?
My mate who supports the broncos is shitting bricks, apparently the field is dog shit. Blokes worried about poor Reynolds [emoji28]

Last edited: