2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Badger is ugly. These female refs aren't even easy on the eyes.

Another fail from the NRLol, female refs

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be too cocky. Not saying they beat us but gee they look way better than us purely off this game and our previous one.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be too cocky. Not saying they beat us but gee they look way better than us purely off this game and our previous one.
What are you watching mate?

Tigers have been putrid.

The dragons last try was a fluke shocking luck like the one we conceded to lose the game.

Difference is Hayward likely isn’t in our 17. I don’t think many of these guys are to be replaced other than Bateman for tigers and Luciano for dragons?

Bud Sullivan has been absolutely tortured by suli.

Ben hunt has been the complete difference tonight. Shame we couldn’t get him over

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree Tigers are bad. But still think Dragons look better than us purely off last night. Again just on trial form but we sucked last night.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d hardly say kikau, Critta, Jac, xerri, Mahoney, Burton, king, Preston, Curran, kiraz are making our team worse?

They just have been fortunate to get afb when they did (already bailing) and sj and rts being nz lads along with alot of others wanting that to be their club!? I’d also say what have they accomplished? Sfa!
Have no doubt bought some quality in recent years but has not made us a better team we were just as much a rabble last year as in previous years and signs aren’t much better this year.
Without doubt a number of those players mentioned have also gone backwards since coming to the dogs certainly not one of them has improved.
Not a fan of the wahs but would much rather be in their position than ours and they give their supporters far more cause for optimism as we kick off for 24.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tweedeldum and Tweeldedee in the tigpies change rooms don't look happy

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bunji was talking up Olam in the pre-match. Is Olam even playing?? Haven't seen him do anything.