2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 errors is very threatening lol! Avo showed he is only good with attack but if he can be CONSISTENT, he will do well.
Ya, and he still broke the line twice and setup a try. He's fresh back from injury, the errors are total.non events as he has proven he has iced those in the past. Idk why you're all so obsessed, he doesn't play for us, you all got your wish.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ya, and he still broke the line twice and setup a try. He's fresh back from injury, the errors are total.non events as he has proven he has iced those in the past. Idk why you're all so obsessed, he doesn't play for us, you all got your wish.
He set up a try? The catch and pass ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The work was all done by the inside man and against titans c league.
You’re a clown!

He had a fucking shocker off the bench against absolute spuds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s insane these guys managed to contain him to two errors off the bench .

View attachment 102560
Short memory, must be all the knocks you took from your boxing career aye. You really want to play this card after our "firstgraders" we're losing to a storm reserve/Flegg level team bar 2-3 firstgraders? :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Short memory, must be all the knocks you took from your boxing career aye. You really want to play this card after our "firstgraders" we're losing to a storm reserve/Flegg level team bar 2-3 firstgraders? :tearsofjoy:
You must be desperate to compare.

Not only did we have 7 or so of our 17 out we also hooked a ton of regulars and dominated the game really.

Though quite frankly without touching that. Storms team was absolutely better than the titans c grade list. Fucking papen alone makes it that. Yet still…. Bench average fellow played like a spud against c league.

Cry more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You must be desperate to compare.

Not only did we have 7 or so of our 17 out we also hooked a ton of regulars and dominated the game really.

Though quite frankly without touching that. Storms team was absolutely better than the titans c grade list. Fucking papen alone makes it that. Yet still…. Bench average fellow played like a spud against c league.

Cry more.
You're the one crying. You're the one more obsessed about someone that doesn't play for us rather than our own team. :tearsofjoy:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a sneaky suspicion they'll fail miserably this year.. purely because of a few inflated egos and the loss of Herbie being bigger than they realise.. however they have the talent to still make a good run, so I just live in hope that my hunch is right
Loved Walsh at warriors. Become to much of a big head at broncos

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bombed 2 tries against a Qld cup side and was up to his usual standards in defence. Glad he is gone, waste of cap space.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
How did the eels jag a bonus point while getting towelled by the milk lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You literally logged in to cry :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I didn’t log in, I didn’t cry.

Although reading the posts earlier from the other bloke absolutely embarrassing you brought a few tears of laughter.

[emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn’t log in, I didn’t cry.

Although reading the posts earlier from the other bloke absolutely embarrassing you brought a few tears of laughter.

[emoji23]
Didn't happen. Gus said a 9 year old Salmon and you all chose to ignore that. I ain't the one getting clowned just because the clowns ganged up on me.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo will always be an inconsistent error prone player. He’ll be okay in the centres for the Phins but he’ll need to be unlike our useless coach, Bennett won’t be afraid to drop the bloke if he continues to make defensive errors