MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is always my Favourite one.
On special this weekend too.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the clown krew were negative, then I read this thread. Fmd anyone would think it’s a garbage bag. Must be some nostalgia or something clouding peoples’ memories of older jerseys because these new ones are way better than most of those. Clean, blue and white designs. No other colours (unless on the back) and nothing ugly about them. I’ve had many and seen the rest and there’s no way you can seriously tell me there’s been better than the 2024 versions. Super league? Nope. 80s, good but not quite. 90s, haha no. last year’s indigenous one is the only challenger and it’s obviously very different to our standard design.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought the clown krew were negative, then I read this thread. Fmd anyone would think it’s a garbage bag. Must be some nostalgia or something clouding peoples’ memories of older jerseys because these new ones are way better than most of those. Clean, blue and white designs. No other colours (unless on the back) and nothing ugly about them. I’ve had many and seen the rest and there’s no way you can seriously tell me there’s been better than the 2024 versions. Super league? Nope. 80s, good but not quite. 90s, haha no. last year’s indigenous one is the only challenger and it’s obviously very different to our standard design.
I don't mind the new jersey's, I can see what some might say about the chevron, double v but I sort of prefer the 2024 style so the sponsor doesn't "white out" the chevron(V's).

Either way I'm not fussed, it looks like a Bulldogs jersey, clean design too with the sponsors. I'm definitely buying it, and probably the away too. Giving away my 2023 to a young relo overseas. Wish I brought my others too.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would it hurt to add more blue to the home jersey?

Honestly looks like a half done stencil.
No idea why they dont continue the V upto the shoulders.

Such a simple thing that makes the jersey look like unfinished.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea why they dont continue the V upto the shoulders.

Such a simple thing that makes the jersey look like unfinished.
I agree with that but I think it’s the way the modern jerseys are constructed that would make it look weird, because you’d be continuing the V over the seam.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now up for pre-order.

Polos look a bit weird with the Future Form logo in the middle of the chest.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do they double and triple check photos before making it official?

They could of told Knight to roll his left sleeve all the way out