2024 Bulldogs AGM

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The reality is … it’s not the slightest bit of criticism .. you’ve been bleating on & on every thread like a hippo that’s lost it’s calf … go back and look at your own comments since Thursday night .. you’ve pretty much trashed every thread with your anti Burton & Taaffe comments .. whether right or wrong .. you’re the one commenting the most about it … you need to get a hobby ..
Sport is my hobby, it's the only thing left in my life that gives me any sort of enjoyment. Mind your own business.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Come on mate .... you have played high level sport.

You know lots of variables and intangibles go into the selection of teams, that the average fan is not aware of.
High level as a kid...literally all politics lol.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo playing fullback was a disaster. Wouldn’t tackle anyone that made a break, wouldn’t attempt to catch bombs, was painful to watch. Ciraldo didn’t drop the ball on that one.
I thought Alverillo was good in attack and average defensively ....

CC was in a pretty bad position for a rookie coach last season .... i am 100% behind him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was billeted to a family in Liverpool, nice family but what a shithole
Parts of Liverpool are shit. We had a flat in speed street we lived in for a few years when I was 11-13ish. Regularly found used needles in the courtyards between the flats. I once found a cigarette pack with about 30 little bags of some type of powder in plastic bags inside water balloons once too. NFI what it was. Probably would have been worth a few bucks. I suspect my stepdad sold it.

About 5 years after we sold up and moved out to a small country town, we saw in the news that some moron playing with fire poured some type of accelerant in a trail up the stairs and burned themself and if memory serves correctly three other people in that block to death.

Edit- Turns out my memory is shit. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.up...e-die-in-Sydney-apartment-fire/9787790059600/
We lived on the second floor.

On the flip side my sister was renting a place about a km away that was in a nice little area. With another sister also in a nice area of Liverpool. I'd certainly not want to live in flats near the station. But there are probably still nice parts.

Last edited:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were you thinking @Tassie Devil ??

I'm only surprised he didn't hit the crossbar .... dude must be the unluckiest footballer on the planet as far as hitting the woodwork goes.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just want to win. 7 years of not winning isn't good enough. I don't want us to turn into the next Manchester United...
Mate. No one wants to be compared with modern day United. Let's not even get to those levels.

I get you tho. And I do think you can have a lot of valid points about the team.

It's just that at times they're overly negative which is why people jump on you mate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sport is my hobby, it's the only thing left in my life that gives me any sort of enjoyment. Mind your own business.
I appreciate that … it’s one of the great things about sport .. it can give people purpose ‘

But this is a public forum, so you commenting on here pretty much gives approval for it to be everyone’s business … saying mind your own business is stupidly redundant ..

Just don’t say, “the slightest bit of criticism” because you’ve been bleating on about Burton or Taaffe on every tread since Thursdays trial …

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate. No one wants to be compared with modern day United. Let's not even get to those levels.

I get you tho. And I do think you can have a lot of valid points about the team.

It's just that at times they're overly negative which is why people jump on you mate
I have to be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I appreciate that … it’s one of the great things about sport .. it can give people purpose ‘

But this is a public forum, so you commenting on here pretty much gives approval for it to be everyone’s business … saying mind your own business is stupidly redundant ..

Just don’t say, “the slightest bit of criticism” because you’ve been bleating on about Burton or Taaffe on every tread since Thursdays trial …
So what? I've had to hear about how amazing Burton is non stop. I don't want to hear that, it's annoying.