2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler has solidified his position as worst origin coach ever. Imagine picking Best because he scored a hattrick against our reserve grade squad lol. I’m embarrassed to support his team
I can’t support this muppet and i can’t support qld.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Burton who was front runner for the vacant centre spot with Graham ruled out, has lost it to Bradman Best after he scored a hat-trick against us yesterday.
This is good. In two fronts.

1) Burton is one of our better and promising players and we need him if we are to win games

2) it's a kick up the backside for him to play better but also to consider moving to centre spot which is where he should be

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a weird team. Bradman best will let in a few

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saifiti
Howd that low grade scrubber get in there? Doesnt filter know about the top 30 NRL prop listing?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell is there any bulldogs player in that team. Addo carr is terrible. And how is best getting a run in the centres before katoni staggs ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Saifiti
Howd that low grade scrubber get in there? Doesnt filter know about the top 30 NRL prop listing?
I can only think that Roosters must want to sign Best and Saifiti lol no other reason to pick them... Little bonus from Frederick and uncle Nick

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could understand the Best selection if he had been in the mix. To pick purely after scoring a few against our witches' hats yesterday is laughable.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's only taken Fitler how long to realise he needs to start Liam Martin and Cam Murray and to being in Keon Kolamatangi....

This team also has Joey's fingers all over it as it has Knights players who shouldn't be there....

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More mass changes for the Blues while the Maroons strengthen an already strong side.

I can partly understand RCG as he’s been there before and Jake Trbojevic but the other players selected are a joke.

Bradman Best! Was made look like an origin player against us, Maroons will be giggling with his selection as they will with Walker who has previously proven a failure at Origin level. Koloamatangi unproven and another selection the Maroons won’t be losing any sleep over. Saifiti is a club player at best. Has proven costly in Origin previously.

These selections are more about Freddy saying I’ve had enough of this job and takes the decision out of his hands when Queensland post a cricket score on the Blues.

Series was a non event when we lost both Latrell and Cleary.

Can only see a Maroons whitewash and could make Sundays bloodbath at Accor look Good

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I support QLD but I must admit, this NSW team scares me.

Guys like Gutherson should be making this team purely on footy IQ alone
It's a horrible team. Moses does nothing but crabs across the field looking for a player to turn the ball in. QLD will win 3-0 .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That is the worst NSW team that I've ever seen. 1 shit prop on the bench. How is the shitter Saifiti better than Leniu? How do you pick a fullback & a hooker on the bench?