2023 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just look like cocky *****. Considering the injuries and Felise out if it was really their house they would have put a score on. They only really won on the last play and Kotoni even fckd up the celebration and said this is our home…yeah ok bro lol
Staggs did fuck all until that simple catch and run. He’s one of the biggest underperforming players in the league. He can bust tackles and score some good tries but rarely does it. And yes, he’s a cocky dumb ****. I hate his toe sucking face.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I’ve slept on it and I still think both teams were shit, between them completion rates under 70%, 100 missed and ineffective tackles, 29 errors and with the ball in pay for only 54 minutes it was painful to watch. That’s an error in less that 2 minutes of play, FMD.

When playing the Donkeys every team needs to be kicking to Cobbo, spineless under the high kick that bloke, just the thought of Burton kicking to him will give him night terrors.

Who cares whose house it is, it‘s still in Brisbane which is just an overgrown country town. At least with another Brisbane team playing the Donkeys didn’t win the penalty count.

Speaking of overgrown, WTF has Lee been eating.

Always a Bulldog
Of course they were both shit. You shouldn’t have had to sleep on it lol. Brisbane were more shit despite winning when you consider Dolphin had a rookie (Teague) playing hooker and lost their halfback with a lot of the game to go.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the media in general sadly. I’m already sick of the over exaggeration of games that are meant to be dramatic this season. All the build up to this ‘Battle of Brisbane’ meant that they couldn’t give a honest assessment of it. Where was the intensity? It had nothing on Easts v Souths in that regard. There was a bit of niggle that’s it.

The game ended up being decent, but still a far cry from what it was built up to be. Probably the same as it was when the Crushers played Brisbane the first time. Actually, I just looked that up and Broncos spanked them 32-0 in their first clash lol. The game last night was close at least.

If anything, what I took from the game was that both teams are not as good as I previously thought, particularly Brisbane. Dolphin has won off the back of effort and a few touches of brilliance by Hammer etc. Brisbane have some quality players, and really should have smashed Dolphin, but they were a bit all over the shop.

Dolphin will be really tested with SOS injured. I rate him in the bottom 4 of halfbacks, but he at least gives them decent organisation. What now with Milf and Katoa? I can’t think of another half they could play, and Milf offers nothing, while Katoa doesn’t have the organisation skills from what I’ve seen.
Yeah it’s how the media build it all up..just a pain in the bum. Just let the game do the talking, because 9 times out of 10 it does the the job.. They don’t need to build it up like she does..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Logan is somehow part of the Gold Coast. lol
Nah its Brisbane. Its on the border of brisbane and gc though. We are not claiming it lol.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Redcliffe, Clontarf, Moreton bayside suburbs etc was in what is commonly known as "Brisbane" until the Dolphins got into the NRLol.

Now it's changed and differentiated just because.

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it’s how the media build it all up..just a pain in the bum. Just let the game do the talking, because 9 times out of 10 it does the the job.. They don’t need to build it up like she does..
When they really pile it on, it just ruins the experience. That said, I usually avoid watching pre and post match stuff and halftime. I get nothing but annoyance from it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares any region north of the Tweed = bogan queenslander cunts.
It's like arguing which corner of Mt druitt is better. Even if u win do u really win?
WTF?
Im originally from Western Sydney. Will always be a NSW supporter and will move back to NSW one day.
The people up here are unreal.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Who cares any region north of the Tweed = bogan queenslander cunts.
It's like arguing which corner of Mt druitt is better. Even if u win do u really win?
Unless you know what you are talking about, then areas like Logan, Ipswich are where the bogans actually are in SE Qld. Gold coast is not bogan at all. And in any case, i dont have issues with bogans. I grew up in the shire, and live on GC, so no bogan links, but im borderline bogan i reckon. Maybe its the 3 weeks i lived in Blackett (Mt Druitt area) lol.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unless you know what you are talking about, then areas like Logan, Ipswich are where the bogans actually are in SE Qld. Gold coast is not bogan at all. And in any case, i dont have issues with bogans. I grew up in the shire, and live on GC, so no bogan links, but im borderline bogan i reckon. Maybe its the 3 weeks i lived in Blackett (Mt Druitt area) lol.
Sorry but gold Coast is not bogan? Lol
WTF?
Im originally from Western Sydney. Will always be a NSW supporter and will move back to NSW one day.
The people up here are unreal.
Cool man

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry but gold Coast is not bogan? Lol

Cool man
Lived here 18 years, not noticed it to be bogan-like at all. The true bogans cant afford to live here. GC isnt a cheap place to live as far as SE Qld goes. But its still cheaper than Sydney (everywhere is). In any case there is nothing wrong with bogan. Sophie Monk is the most famous bogan at the moment. Saying you wouldnt....

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lived here 18 years, not noticed it to be bogan-like at all. The true bogans cant afford to live here. GC isnt a cheap place to live as far as SE Qld goes. But its still cheaper than Sydney (everywhere is). In any case there is nothing wrong with bogan. Sophie Monk is the most famous bogan at the moment. Saying you wouldnt....
Maybe it's just been the import of bogan since covid? But everytime I've been the last couple years it seems very boganish haha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When they really pile it on, it just ruins the experience. That said, I usually avoid watching pre and post match stuff and halftime. I get nothing but annoyance from it.
100%

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, the ground was shit. Was chopped up in places. Surprised there wasn't any major injuries to players

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I grew up in Shalvey, And am quite comfortable wearing no shoes to the shops on the Goldy :tearsofjoy: . . . I have bogan tendencies also

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i cant stand that bullshit never turn it on until the games started