2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith will be wanting to win today to ensure they play the Warriors I would have thought, rather than face the Storm who are more unpredictable.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Panthers win = Panthers are Minor Premiers & play Warriors next week. Cowboys are eliminated.

If Cowboys win = Cowboys make the Finals. Panthers play Storm next week.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This game has nothing to do with the dogs but yet you still have to put the club Down.
You do know that warriors have 5 players out.
Weve played teams the last 4 months that have had their strike players out yet we play poorly. Majorly pissed off with the end of our season.
Ill be the first to acknowledge when we put in a positive performance win or lose just like I have in the past.
Until then Ill say no more, enjoy.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ohhh shows how much attention I've been paying lol

1/3 into a bottle of tequila celebrating my boys 2nd GF in 3 years...hopefully it's 2 from 2.
Only 1/3rd? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good luck to you and the boys. A coach with the heart of a lion , a team who will play until they drop.......no more deserving..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only 1/3rd? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good luck to you and the boys. A coach with the heart of a lion , a team who will play until they drop.......no more deserving..
Thank you Mama, it's all the boys, I just have a few choice words for them lol

Win or lose they have made me proud with their effort.

PS yep only 1/3, there are still 2 more games tonight lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Cowboys, I want to see the pressure on Raiders for the last game

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More like 8 or 9’out
The Warriors, having locked in either third or fourth on the ladder, will be without Shaun Johnson, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak for their final round clash with the Dolphins.

Warriors captain Tohu Harris (back) joins hooker Wayde Egan and Addin Fonua-Blake to also be rested by coach Andrew Webster ahead of a top four showdown with either the Panthers or Broncos next week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmao. The people that even twerk for Crichton said we can't play him left centre e :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors, having locked in either third or fourth on the ladder, will be without Shaun Johnson, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak for their final round clash with the Dolphins.

Warriors captain Tohu Harris (back) joins hooker Wayde Egan and Addin Fonua-Blake to also be rested by coach Andrew Webster ahead of a top four showdown with either the Panthers or Broncos next week.
Add Metcalfe and Jazz Tevaga