2023 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait till the pretenders get booted out in the first week.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gutherson & Moses the difference, Boyd flopped
Yep Gutho with a phenomenal put down I think(i only saw short highlights, have cancelled my fn kayo lol) and the clutch conversion to level it.
Then the fg to seal it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think they will make the 8 tbh bro. RCG will cop a suspension after today as well. They have a fairly tough run home too meeting cowboys, storm, broncos & Penrith
parra have a good record over the storm and Penrith over the past few head to head games in the regular season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep Gutho with a phenomenal put down I think(i only saw short highlights, have cancelled my fn kayo lol) and the clutch conversion to level it.
Then the fg to seal it.
It's not rocket science as to why they've been making finals, their marquee players ice games. Their forwards get them on the front foot in most games.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
parra have a good record over the storm and Penrith over the past few head to head games in the regular season.
That’s true. I wouldn’t be tipping them to beat either of those teams at the moment though. Especially Penrith.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s true. I wouldn’t be tipping them to beat either of those teams at the moment though. Especially Penrith.
I think they'll beat storm but panthers should beat parra easily