2023 Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Politis be like 'Wtf am I actually getting for my 37 million each year'?
Making the roosters “Real Madrid of the NRL” is not going to plan, I’m sure he will be signing some more players who don’t sign up for money, but just love playing for the roosters…

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are fkn trash and these fox ***** need to stop making excuses for them. The most expensive list in the comp and they are shut *****. Fkn rooster *****. Who gives a fck. I remember burgess got suspended for squirting a water bottle at a player. Wonder what happens to JWH?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No action over Tino raised elbow has set a dangerous precedent. JWH led with the elbow twice at the end there split the heads of two Penrith players open. Blood everywhere.
This. NRL has cooked themselves. JWH has been warned off the bumper bars before, now that Tino has gotten away with it twice JWH see's a greenlight, the result is NSW loose one of their best for SOO and Penriff lose one of their best so far this season in Leotta, who has been better even then JFH. Also, NRL can't sanction JWH because that will make them look like even more of a farce.

Last edited:

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This. NRL has cooked themselves. JWH has been warned off the bumper bars before, now that Tino has gotten away with it twice JWH see's a greenlight, the result is NSW loose one of their best for SOO and Penriff lose one of their best for the season in Leotta, who has been better even then JFH. Also, NRL can't sanction JWH because that will make them look like even more of a farce.
Leotta is out for the season off that??