Reaction score
Missed the game. How was Tommy T?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually missed a game but looks like Schuster and T. Trbo murdered Raider.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw Kikau on the sideline in a hoodie today, or at least it looked like him, must be getting close to return soon as we also have the bye next week.

Manly looked good today against the Raiders but they're hot and cold.

West Tigers were up for their game, being Brooks' 200th game and it was at Leichhardt Oval. Have to laugh they now think they're invincible after this win. One hot day doesn't make a summer and Cowboys never turned up for the game so I wouldn't be judging them on this performance as the Cowboys are a LOT better team than that.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So judging by the performances this weekend, who do we think looked like they made origin?

I say looked, coz usually the ones that have made it, were already told before their games and usually go through motions not wanting to get hurt or suspended.

Except Tino. QLD and Slater will now sweat on the MRC not citing him. Either way he'll probably get only a fine. The damage was not giving us the penalty in the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw Kikau on the sideline in a hoodie today, or at least it looked like him, must be getting close to return soon as we also have the bye next week.

Manly looked good today against the Raiders but they're hot and cold.

West Tigers were up for their game, being Brooks' 200th game and it was at Leichhardt Oval. Have to laugh they now think they're invincible after this win. One hot day doesn't make a summer and Cowboys never turned up for the game so I wouldn't be judging them on this performance as the Cowboys are a LOT better team than that.
Yep, that was our boy Kikau.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whoo I must check it out on YouTube..Yunupingu the lead singer passed away 10 years ago only 56..He sang great on this..
IIRC it was high up in the charts for a while wasn't it? Everyone loved it. Catchy AF.

PS I remember using the vacuum tube as a didgeridoo back then. Probably would be hung as a hate crime these days lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IIRC it was high up in the charts for a while wasn't it? Everyone loved it. Catchy AF.

PS I remember using the vacuum tube as a didgeridoo back then. Probably would be hung as a hate crime these days lol
I sure was catchy..

Lol you used a vacuum cleaner..I had my own personal didgeridoo..I used to get others to blow it.. :D