2023 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck this **** should get a sacking. I hate Melbourne, I hate broncos yet it’s always a good game with attacking football either team and this prick and the other pricks have ruined it

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Perfect ending to the game there lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha, you want ineptness, you got it . . . "Tune in at 6pm tomorrow,for the next installment of . . .refereeing incompetence with a sprinkling of rugby league"
And then on monday with bobo the annesley and " justifying refereeing incompetence"

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This game really is a joke. Lots of questions for the officials to answer. The ranger ref should be fired. He is bad but also can see from his body language he is nervous af...just not mentally up to it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game really is a joke. Lots of questions for the officials to answer. The ranger ref should be fired. He is bad but also can see from his body language he is nervous af...just not mentally up to it.
He is a cuck to put it simply. Actually you'd have to be a cuck to ref the game these days. Imagine working a job where you have Sutton bros in your ear for 80mins telling you how to do your job on the field.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute howler. With all of the video tech available to review after the fact, you let that one go every single time, see what happens. That was a superb try from Coates.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So it started with “speeding up the game” because apparently the game was too slow. They add there 6 agains and soft rule after ripe to the point the game has been scrutinised so much it’s down to who gets the call not who battles and actually wins a game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Bro what are you on about?
You are saying you can't have 'more' possession of the ball than the other in the context of a strip. I'm quite simply asking how than does the ref decide who has the ball in a 1 on 1 strip where both players still have a hold of the ball?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos couldn't beat Storm even with the Ezra mam.....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So farnworth gets awarded a penalty try for a shove in the back (almost identical to Flanagan in round one) by grant yet grant doesn't cop 10 in the bin.

Sounds about right :unamused:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are saying you can't have 'more' possession of the ball than the other in the context of a strip. I'm quite simply asking how than does the ref decide who has the ball in a 1 on 1 strip where both players still have a hold of the ball?
1. player A has possession of ball.
2. player B strips ball and takes possession. Player A no longer has possession.
3. Referee makes decision that player B has possession of ball.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why I even watch games anymore, officiating is a total joke. By far the worst ref in the game.
Tomorrows clown with a whistle, will set a new low . . . They should come on to the field on a unicycle juggling bowling pins