2023 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least we aren’t the chooks right guys?…. RIGHT?!

As terrible as we were last night, the chooks losing like they did made me feel so much better about our situation tbh. They have so many rep players, yet got massacred.

Rep players - Tedesco, Manu, Keary, Chief, Maria Hargreaves, Collins, Allan (lol), Radley, Br. Smith etc.

Us - A debutant (who contributed very well) plus 5 rookies with less than 15 games, and another 2 with under 30 games. Then you look at our experienced players and most aren’t NRL quality (Waddell, RFM, Okunbor, Reynolds).

Makes us losing by 12 to a good team not so embarrassing at least.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another reason to dislike the koala Mitchell now he has weighed into the buddy Franklin booing discussion by claiming it is obviously race related. Maybe the fans just don’t like Franklin got nothing to do with race. Plenty of other indigenous players don’t get booed. Why do these clowns always play the race card ??

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like we might be the worst team in the comp. Tigers much better. Dragons only hope for us avoiding the spoon

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least we aren’t the chooks right guys?…. RIGHT?!

As terrible as we were last night, the chooks losing like they did made me feel so much better about our situation tbh. They have so many rep players, yet got massacred.

Rep players - Tedesco, Manu, Keary, Chief, Maria Hargreaves, Collins, Allan (lol), Radley, Br. Smith etc.

Us - A debutant (who contributed very well) plus 5 rookies with less than 15 games, and another 2 with under 30 games. Then you look at our experienced players and most aren’t NRL quality (Waddell, RFM, Okunbor, Reynolds).

Makes us losing by 12 to a good team not so embarrassing at least.
Watching Tedesco lately and hitting 30 has slowed him down considerably, looks like he's running in quicksand, I wouldn't even select him for origin!!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talau looks a natural forward. Wasn’t he viewed as a lock at the dogs. Bring him back has his old man’s mongrel wasted in the centres/wing.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haven’t been watching, are the tigers good or are rabbits shit today?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even tigers marching upfield and have 1 error the whole first half .. smh. Ciro better get this team sorted it’s becoming frustrating I am annoyed I wasted my time watching last night

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Souffs ffs, we need some breathing space from the spoon