2023 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

so why wasn't Mitchell binned for striking virtually the same thing the warriors player did in the earlier game against panthers.

I guess its one rule for some and one for the other
The Warriors copped some very bad calls today. Their sin bins were ridiculous. But then we have this. I don't know how Fatrell didn't get penalised for this one. Souffs got a regulation Souffs penalty on the next play. Some teams just continue to get 'the rub of the green'. Or another way to put it, get looked after more.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol that was nearly 20 years ago… I’d rather focus on the bad decisions the administrators of our current team are making. Because as long as they are there they will continue to make bad decisions.
You say this but you've lived on round 1 v Knights for over 2 years and now you're still clinging to the try involvements from the Storm game.
Lets work with the players with actual potential

7krn20.jpg

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors copped some very bad calls today. Their sin bins were ridiculous. But then we have this. I don't know how Fatrell didn't get penalised for this one. Souffs got a regulation Souffs penalty on the next play. Some teams just continue to get 'the rub of the green'. Or another way to put it, get looked after more.
Ref was allowing the ruff stuff. He even mentioned it to the two captains.
It’s part of the game always has been always will
Be , don’t know why some of you are so shocked. Some kiddie coach on here mentioned he was giving his mates kids the run of the green or something like that. Happens in all levels

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me
We deserve to be last. Tigers will be above us soon enough then we have no buffer

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if tigers look better or dragons are making them.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still 50 mins to go but are Dragon a bigger mess than Tiger?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wakeham was going well, still there has nearly been 40 minutes of play which is about his limit.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they award this a try..l

Api made about as much “downward pressure “ as Sloan did