2023 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck are the dolphins winning by that much, just saw the sport update, I'm guessing the majority of league supporters saw that score happening!!!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Ciraldo is the one who should be dropped to reserves. Oloapu has been well and truly out of his depth and our defence has gotten even worse.
Yes, let’s drop Ciraldo the 2x GF winning assistant coach to reserves!

Hahaha Oloapu had 2 games and has done more than you ever have with the last 8 rounds you’ve played.

The Roosters didn’t even want you, now go show daddy your best games in the reserves

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have a strong pack and some strike. Bennett has done well but they are not plod. Much better squad then ours
Bro! Isaako, Niu, Brenko, Wallace, Nikorima, Milf, SOS all plodders before. You could even make a case for JMK and guys like Nichols and Aitken. The rest of the squad is made up of no names and rookies like Teague, Lemuelu, Te Whare and a few more I can’t remember.

What Bennett has done here is deadset unreal tbh. Edit: Forgot Hammer and Eseese. Hammer has gone from a decent to occasionally very good player to a certified gun. He has scored so many tries just from being there when a break is made. He looked nowhere near as good for Cows. Other guys like Aitken have never played better too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol Ciraldo is the one who should be dropped to reserves. Oloapu has been well and truly out of his depth and our defence has gotten even worse.
Na, flamingo let in 50, 30 and 30 in his last 3 FG games.

Wouldn't be talking about defence....or try assists lol

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JMK with a great try saver. What a fun. We could have had this. We did have this :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No try, doesn't get over the line on the first look

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be checking the sharks relo's betting accounts, I keep saying their(dolphins) bubble will burst and as per usual I'm wrong, definitely a top 4 finish, just put the mocka on them lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
meh, means nothing anyways.

Still pretenders

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na, flamingo let in 50, 30 and 30 in his last 3 FG games.

Wouldn't be talking about defence....or try assists lol
Yes, Flanagan let in all those points. Had nothing to do with the rest of the team and the idiot hooker and forwards who kept spilling the ball.

Our defence has 100 percent gotten worse. Canberra didn’t even play well yesterday and still would have put 40 on us if not for a terrible ref’s call. At least when Flano was in the team we used to show some resolve in d before getting fatigued and falling apart in the second half.

I don’t think Oloapu would want to talk about try assists either. He can’t even set up as many as Flano in NSW Cup yet so egos finds himself in first grade where he has been tits on a bull lololol

Kid needs at least 2 more seasons in NSW Cup.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks not only having a shocker now but against us also. Imagine we had Kikau, Addo Carr etc. they didn’t beat us by much too!
I must’ve blocked that out because I remember them scoring easily. I guess it was like last night’s game where we scored a few ourselves.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder if the King will have handling issues tonight..might not be able hold onto his Crown Jewels

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Flanagan let in all those points. Had nothing to do with the rest of the team and the idiot hooker and forwards who kept spilling the ball.

Our defence has 100 percent gotten worse. Canberra didn’t even play well yesterday and still would have put 40 on us if not for a terrible ref’s call. At least when Flano was in the team we used to show some resolve in d before getting fatigued and falling apart in the second half.

I don’t think Oloapu would want to talk about try assists either. He can’t even set up as many as Flano in NSW Cup yet so egos finds himself in first grade where he has been tits on a bull lololol

Sshhh stop wasting energy on here little boy. You have a game tomorrow to get ready for.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Just using your logic against you.

PS your kid needs 2 lifetimes in NSW Cup to be considered a shit FGer