bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Out
Allan, Burns, Casey, Flanagan, Okunbor, Thompson, Waddell

Maybe could keep Burns as depth and maybe also Thompson if he shows something for less than half his current wages.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have to extend Knockonbor because his Mum works at the club.
Josh Reynolds mum used to do it, so she is in and Knockonbors mum is out, ps did Mrs Knockonbor used to drop the change much.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both have left the club before Aug1
Cheers. Just mentioned them because i definitely knew that the list was incorrect with them two in there hehe

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Turahui is still with the club
I’m sure it was you that told me he was gonna be a star last pre season

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okkymore & Allan

the rest you'd have to have a detailed discussion around. there is plenty of depth in the backline come 2024.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd also rather keep Waddell than Thompson. We didn't miss him not being in the team under Potter. Waddell I actually noticed missing (when he was suspended eye gouge) because he brings aggression and line speed in his game.

With the Thompson money we can surely find an underrated, young up and coming prop like a Leota or Collins looking for an opportunity.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd also rather keep Waddell than Thompson. We didn't miss him not being in the team under Potter. Waddell I actually noticed missing (when he was suspended eye gouge) because he brings aggression and line speed in his game.

With the Thompson money we can surely find an underrated, young up and coming prop like a Leota or Collins looking for an opportunity.
Yeah…. And whilst Waddell was out suspended, we missed his idiotic momentum killing penalties & the simple drop balls.
If we flick Waddell, we could use his money to replace one of the blown light globes at Belmore Sports Ground

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

2 different players of course
waddell was good this year , definitely top17 chance
thommo at the right price no brainer definately a signing

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon Clarke would have to fail badly not to be re-signed given Gus called him a 'project'. Avo, if he improves a lot, and Thommo are most likely but they need big years, otherwise gone. BBO could be kept on as depth if he shows something at NRL level but we'll be after a proper half for 24. None of the others unless Ciraldo has magic, even Avo will need a bit of that I reckon. I like Thommo but he needs to stay fit and find his best.

Watching Flanno, Waddell and Allen leave will be a cleansing experience and their $$s will be very handy.