2023 melbourne cup

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did a barnyard conversion years ago and there was a stack of horses next to where we were working. Their dicks bro, the fucking dicks were going crazy all day. Fucking scary.
That reel of the British kid "what's that Katherine, is that his willy" haha

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Albo is going to one of the pacific islands after China then apparently he will visit Australia before taking off again.

What a clueless buffoon of a PM. So glad Australians didn’t give this dud a legacy moment he so desperately wanted.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riight. Nothing cruel about whipping an animal to get it to run really fast for the sake of entertainment and gambling profiteering, then taking it into a barn and shooting it if it happens to break its leg. A true exercise in nobility lol
As usual flapping your mouth about a subject you know little about except what your given to read i truly think your something like a 30 year old single fat woman sitting on a computer all day and night eating cake.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Riight. Nothing cruel about whipping an animal to get it to run really fast for the sake of entertainment and gambling profiteering, then taking it into a barn and shooting it if it happens to break its leg. A true exercise in nobility lol
you remind me of the debbie downer, i think she was the cousin of alexander downer

im sure those horses will prefer not ever existing in the first place or living a life of agony as it tries to get back on to its 4 feet and wonders why one leg is hurting so much and is not working properly

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Build a bridge sadsacks/narcs and just generally angry ***** who hate the cup/concept/sport or whatever..it is big big BIG business and ...

It's here to stay babe's LOL :hearteyes:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Animal cruelty, gambling, people glamming themselves up in stupid outfits then making drunken disgraces of themselves.... Melbourne Cup Day is the one day out of every year I wish I were a kiwi. Embarrassing.
No. 1 Wet blanket right here ...
Off you go move there don't think too many would miss you lol
You could support the Wahs and jump off the Dogs who you bag incessantly anyway.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No. 1 Wet blanket right here ...
Off you go move there don't think too many would miss you lol
You could support the Wahs and jump off the Dogs who you bag incessantly anyway.
Wet blankets can be useful. If there were more "wet blankets" like me around the club, maybe we could put out the massive dumpster fire Gus and Ciraldope have lit.

As for horse racing.... shame, shame shame!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Horse racing is 100% animal cruelty, I just don't give a fuck. More people should just admit the same and move on.