Reaction score
40 20 1 Min to go leading 26 0. = desire

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm a Meaney booster. But honestly Bellamy needs to throw caution to the wind with injuries to Papi and Coates. My backline would be.
1. Fa'alogo
2. Warbrick
3. Smith
4. Olam
5. Meaney

They also need to play NAS or Sims outside Munster for 20 odd minutes as Leioro isn't threating close to the line at all.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another silly one by Walsh... Ok, there's no stakes involved... But he can do this sort of stuff when the game is in the balance... Good luck to him. He can ride the Tiger of being in a red hot Broncos.. I'm convinced averillo would look as good as Walsh in it, though

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bellyache got desperate, rushed him back going for glory before he retires #FRAUD
Wat has compound fracture got to do with coming back early. Bellamy could have bought him back months ago. Chose to play it safe. Ur such a Gronk.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pap being in their team killed all the momentum the have going on. He is a great player but they are solid with Meaney at fullback.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wat has compound fracture got to do with coming back early. Bellamy could have bought him back months ago. Chose to play it safe. Ur such a Gronk.
Bellamy = Gronk going for glory, no Cam Smith, no glory.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats embarrassing Storm. Im glad to see that Storm are pretenders this year.
Glad to see the back of those dirty WWE merchants. They haven't looked like getting to a GF since Cam Smith retired.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox showing what Payne Hass did tonight he did more than TPJ did in 6 months
TPJs a boxer bro thats why! He went 25 rounds to come out saying he wants to retire pursue boxing