2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Burto or Gagai need to worry about MRC with the punches thrown? :grinning:
I think they changed the rules this year. Offences in rep games don't effect nrl.. can only cop fines.. something like that anway

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've got Cadet, Space Cadet
I just don't think you understand!
He's got no game plan, Rooster's deals and backhands
We've got Space Cadet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Johns is putting up an act....the way he commentated the game, I swear he had money on Qld....he just doesn't want to make it obvious....
Yh he was a fucking dickhead during commentary.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fittler is an absolute gronk. I will not forget the series he lost to QLD with Corey Allan at FB.

Also the series where we could of had the 3 nil whitewash. He picked fucking Moses & Wighton as the halves, instead of Reynolds & Walker who were killing it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think they changed the rules this year. Offences in rep games don't effect nrl.. can only cop fines.. something like that anway
Hope so but full on punches from Gagai was something else.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton got carved up by Gags.

Personally I do not want to see him back in origin, I'd rather he focus on club footy.

Pick Latrell, Wighton or Trebojevic in the centres.
really? I didn’t see that. Burton was quieter than normal after his head knock early game, still don’t think he got carved up though. Also didn’t get many passes from Luai when he had space.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
really? I didn’t see that. Burton was quieter than normal after his head knock early game, still don’t think he got carved up though. Also didn’t get many passes from Luai when he had space.
a couple poor efforts in defence

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Burton is going to be picked, it has to be the halves for me. Which means he will have to raise his game with us.

He should be able to overtake Luai and the bonus for Burton is he is outside of a padded Cirdildo system that relies on Yeo to make the halves look good.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Burton is going to be picked, it has to be the halves for me. Which means he will have to raise his game with us.

He should be able to overtake Luai and the bonus for Burton is he is outside of a padded Cirdildo system that relies on Yeo to make the halves look good.
Yeo was pedestrian tonight so...