2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The ones you'd expect. Avo, young Scheck, Chad Randall.. lol Other than that i missed the last couple of weeks before they went into Belmore..

Would be good to head down for sneak peak now that everyone is back..
So it's pretty much going to be Jake or Perham unless we make a late signing. Chad Randall hahaha, forget he coaches us now.

Bringbackbaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
They slowed down on fitness leading into Christmas.. Ran basic drills and what looked like try outs for squad spots.

Saw Perham play a little FB with the reserves ( dropped a kick ) but wouldn't look too much into it as there have been that many players everybody is getting a run in different positions.

Trials will determine who goes where... Probably worth sneeking down to training to have a geez now everyone is on deck after NY.
Does anyone know what days and time the boys are training?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hells up with he’s leg. Zoom in got weird shit going on all over it
JR has always had chicken legs, I think this preseason he has done a heap of muscle development work. Muscles have developed on his chicken legs that make his legs look a little abnormal... as someone else said some mud also causes some different shading and effects

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know what days and time the boys are training?
Currently away this week on a bonding and heavy duty fitness camp. When back generally 5 days a week at Belmore, I aim for just before lunch time when they do some ball work. Early morning is usually in the gym, so best avoided.

Always a Bulldog

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember from last time he was with us, he was pretty big on social media and providing content, I remember seeing a few videos he recorded.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Currently away this week on a bonding and heavy duty fitness camp. When back generally 5 days a week at Belmore, I aim for just before lunch time when they do some ball work. Early morning is usually in the gym, so best avoided.

Always a Bulldog
Thanks Chris

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well a couple of days before, i met up with Omar and i also felt quite the sudden itch on my genitalia after i woke up with a sore arse…
Shit. Had the same experience but just assumed it was you. Thanks for the heads up