2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever has twitter ask Gus why our media team are so poor. We need more pre season content
Its always been poor. Is it really any worse than its been for the last few years?
I agree though. People should be bombarding him with complaints about the lack of pre-season content

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its always been poor. Is it really any worse than its been for the last few years?
I agree though. People should be bombarding him with complaints about the lack of pre-season content
It seemed like there were more preseason pics last year though. In fact wasn't Gus posting pics ?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS THEY ONLY FUCKING POST 5 PHOTOS. LAST YEAR WAS AMAZING IN THE PRE-SEASON, BUT NOW WE ARE ONLY GETTING 2 POSTS EVERY TWO WEEKS! FUCK!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder how the Warriors feel about this. I mean you can’t expect to have the whole country to yourself even though you’re the only NRL club there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some not too happy at us (and Gus) since he was supposed to be doing that for them, but conveniently got out of that si to be our GM.