2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed is vindicated. Moses in his profile pic. The player no one on the Kennel rates is an origin player LOL

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Found this online
Petition against VLANDYS

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moses is more than 3 years older than Nathan Cleary and has played plenty of FG football including finals football... and 28 year old Wighton is partnering him
Mitchell Moses is 26 and will be the backup halfback for the next 5 years unless someone comes along who is better. Adam Reynolds is 31. Right now was the perfect time to blood Moses.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses will be 27 in a couple months... he earns almost $1 million a year, already has 8 years of FG behind him, played finals, played lesser rep football etc... if, after all that, he needs blooding, then he isn't up to it

and if all players are fit and ready to go next year, Luke Keary should be NSW halfback ahead of Moses

and I still think Burton will be in the discussion for rep jumpers within two years even though he will be playing for us

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently the QLD team has been leaked. Fifita dropped and the Hammer is up against Tommy T.

01. Kayln Ponga
02. Valentine Holmes (k)
03. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
04. Dane Gagai
05. Xavier Coates
06. Cameron Munster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
08. Christian Welch
09. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papali'i
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

14. A.J. Brimson
15. Moeaki Fotuaika
16. Jai Arrow
17. Francis Molo

18. Tom Flegler

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moses will be 27 in a couple months... he earns almost $1 million a year, already has 8 years of FG behind him, played finals, played lesser rep football etc... if, after all that, he needs blooding, then he isn't up to it

and if all players are fit and ready to go next year, Luke Keary should be NSW halfback ahead of Moses

and I still think Burton will be in the discussion for rep jumpers within two years even though he will be playing for us
Everybody needs blooding at Origin.

Keary played Origin last year and was terrible.

Burton is not a halfback right now and not Origin level.

You're hating on Moses for no real reason. The only options were him or 31 year old Adam Reynolds. If the series was on the line I'd go Adam Reynolds but complaing about going Moses in a dead rubber is too much.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody needs blooding at Origin.

Keary played Origin last year and was terrible.

Burton is not a halfback right now and not Origin level.

You're hating on Moses for no real reason. The only options were him or 31 year old Adam Reynolds. If the series was on the line I'd go Adam Reynolds but complaing about going Moses in a dead rubber is too much.
nope... was a huge Moses fan when he was coming through, thought he would be a superstar

but him now is as good as it gets and I think he is inconsistent and shrinks in big games... so, basically, he has not earned the call up

and since you brought up Moses being the back up NSW halfback for the next 5 years, my point that Burton will be in the conversation within two years is fair

that said, I hope he kills it

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the QLD team has been leaked. Fifita dropped and the Hammer is up against Tommy T.

01. Kayln Ponga
02. Valentine Holmes (k)
03. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
04. Dane Gagai
05. Xavier Coates
06. Cameron Munster
08. Christian Welch
09. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papali'i
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

14. A.J. Brimson
15. Moeaki Fotuaika
16. Jai Arrow
17. Francis Molo

18. Tom Flegler
Fifita dropped but Felise Kaufusi keeps getting selected? Wow

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Moses is more than 3 years older than Nathan Cleary and has played plenty of FG football including finals football... and 28 year old Wighton is partnering him
If Cleary was to go down next year (or in the future) at least Moses has had a game. Players like Reynolds and Pearce are getting too old. I would of went Walker and Reynolds if the series was on the line.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

01. Kayln Ponga
02. Valentine Holmes (k)
03. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
04. Dane Gagai
05. Xavier Coates
06. Cameron Munster
08. Christian Welch
09. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papali'i
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

14. A.J. Brimson
15. Moeaki Fotuaika
16. Jai Arrow
17. Francis Molo

18. Tom Flegler
Hammer's the target I guess.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Cleary was to go down next year (or in the future) at least Moses has had a game. Players like Reynolds and Pearce are getting too old. I would of went Walker and Reynolds if the series was on the line.
Moses was not even in the 27 man Origin squad last year... I just think Fittler is trying again to be cleverer than he really is

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moses was not even in the 27 man Origin squad last year... I just think Fittler is trying again to be cleverer than he really is
Bringing up last year is irrelevant. To'o, Sims & Martin weren't in last year's squad either.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Blues will make the fraud look better than he really is.

Even Nash would look good in that side.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

01. Kayln Ponga
02. Valentine Holmes (k)
03. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
04. Dane Gagai
05. Xavier Coates
06. Cameron Munster
08. Christian Welch
09. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papali'i
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

14. A.J. Brimson
15. Moeaki Fotuaika
16. Jai Arrow
17. Francis Molo

18. Tom Flegler
I wonder if he was left out because they assumed he was going to miss a game through suspension?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
UP THE BLUES!!

Our boys have done us proud this series. Now lets go out and add insult to injury on these dirty canetoads!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bringing up last year is irrelevant. To'o, Sims & Martin weren't in last year's squad either.
it is relevant if we are all of a sudden proclaiming Mitchell Moses as the no. 2 Blues halfback for the next 5 years when he could not even make a 27 man NSW squad a mere 8-9 months ago